arthit went out and have a little meeting before the ceremony with other senior.he looked at his phone checking the time and stand by at the gear giving area.the other senior line up making a bridge with their hands.
he look around and saw kongbop chatting with his friend,he smiled a bit before line up and making a bridge with his hand like other senior.

*like what i said before,i'm gonna made up some character name so do please forgive me naaaa......

Earth,the fourth year senior stand at the end of the line carrying the gears in his hand,he smiled proudly at his new juniors.handing the gear one by one he give them some advice.

kongbop seen smiling ear to ear when it's his turn to step on the senior hands bridge,he looked at arthit asking if it was okay to step on his hand,he was worried because he know that arthit in pain.
arthit get annoyed and told him to faster get over with it.
kongbop smiled and step on his hand,arthit bite his lips trying to hold the pain.

the long ceremony over with all the senior groaned in pain,they all massaging their sore hands.

after that all of them having a blast at  the beach,they all having a boost.
they all having a good time chatting and singing but kongbop being not so into noisy party freak he choose to stroll around the beach,sitting and staring at the moon that shine so beautiful.
arthit noticed that kongbop was not around so he decides to look for him,worry that he might pass out again.carrying a boost on his hand he walk around looking tipsy.
arthit saw kongbop and he fastened his walk,tripping on some of the rock he went back up and call kongbop name but he got zero answer.
he slump besides kongbop that make kongbop looked at him weirdly,arthit just smiled and offered kong a drink.

"p'arthit,are you drunk?"kongbop asked,arthit just smiled saying that he was not drunk at all.
"but you look so wasted p'..."kong nagging make arthit looked at him,close enough that make peoples passing by think that they are kissing.

"nonono...kong,i..i'm nooooot drunk you knoooow...oh waiiiiiit....why is the earth spinning around"arthit said giggling.
"p....stop drinking will you"kongbop took the glass that arthit been holding and gulped down the liquor.
"awww...kong...why...why did you drink all my...my....oh my god kong why are you look so damn handsome under the moonlight" arthit blurt out and make kong smile at how cute arthit look right now.

"p'arthit...i have something for you"kongbop take out something from his pocket,he took arthit hand and place the thing on arthit palms.

"aww..kong why are you giving me your gear?"arthit said looking at kongbop.
"can you take care of it for me?"kongbop said still holding on arthit hand.
"why?cannot you keep it yourself?"arthit ask gripping at kongbop gear.
"remember your promise?that you will give me whatever i want?"kongbop said looking at arthit with a wide smile.
"yes but this..."
"p'....."kongbop whined.
"okay okay fineeeeee"arthit said getting pissed of.
"do you know what the gear means p'..?kongbop ask.
"everyone knows that this gear are our university badge and it's very important to us engineer"arthit said eyes still looking at kongbop.
"yes...i know that p'....ask p'earth what's the gear means"kongbop said looking at the beach.
arthit just rolled his eyes.

"come p'...i think you need to sober up"kongbop said getting up and overed his hand at arthit. 
arthit back at his tables and continues to have more boost.kongbop sit for awhile with his friend before bidding his goodbye saying that he has headache.
arthit eyes following kongbop and he spun around facing earth,he blinked several time before asking what is the gear means,bright and other blurted out laughing at him.arthit just rolled his eyes and ask earth again.earth put down his cup and looked at arthit.

"if you asking about other meaning of the gear....gear is like a heart for us engineer so if someone ask you to take care of his or her gear that's mean he or her want you to take care of their heart"earth said.
arthit blinked before cursing.bright almost choked on his drink.

"is someone ask you to take care of their gear?"earth ask and arthit choke.
"Nooooo..."arthit said high pitched not knowing what to do so he just gulping down the drink.
"calm down man and what with the high pitch"bright said laughing at arthit.
"f*ck you..."arthit said and leave the group.
"aww...man where are you going?seeing your sweetheart huh..."blurted bright making arthit throwing his middle finger at him.

arthit stomp away,his head spinning around was not really helping him at all.he trip and fall flat on the face finding his way to the hotel.
abusing his pocket roughly he take out his key and swung open the door which make kongbop jolted from the bed.
arthit shoved his slipper and crawling on the bed not giving a f*ck about kongbop who been staring at him. 
kongbop shifted seeing arthit look so wasted,he decided to just sleep on the couch but arthit scold him and tell him to sleep on the bed.
arthit shifted his position and now facing kongbop,kongbop tried hard to control his thumping heart..he swallow his own saliva but arthit doesn't seem bothered at all.

"kong..."arthit said almost like whispering that make kongbop having a goosebump all over.
"why....why you give me your gear?why?why...kong...koooooong whyyy?"arthit said hugging kongbop.
"why are you so warm kong?i want to keep hugging you..."arthit hug kong tighter.
kongbop just stay still letting arthit hugging him.arthit snuggles more and more,kongbop felt something hard poking his thighs.he gulped and hold his breath.he tried to move but arthit keep pulling him closer.arthit hand moved from kongbop waist to his chest sneaking in kongbop shirt,groping his bare skin,trailing it up and down,kongbop shiver but tried to hold it in.
arthit looked at kongbop eyes...he look lustful,he murmur something that kongbop couldn't understand.in an instant arthit sitting on top of kongbop.he lean in and whispered "i'm hard kong"kongbop gulped...he can felt arthit member hardened and it's bother him.he love arthit but he doesn't want to take advantage of drunk man.
he wanted arthit but when both of them sober.he just stared at arthit who began to grinding on top of him.  
arthit let out a faint moan that make kongbop sweat a bucket.he can feel that he getting hard too.cannot handle it anymore he flip arthit so now he on top of him.
he sat on arthit hardened member,he began to jerk off slowly making arthit moan in pleasure.kongbop lean in and kiss arthit softly but not sloppy.he trail arthit nipple and playing with it.arthit moan in between kisses.
he felt hot,he grabbed kongbop shirt and began to unbutton it.
kongbop continued kissing him,he want arthit...he want him so bad.
revealing kongbop bare skin,arthit hold on to kongbop waist,kongbop deepening the kiss.
asking permission to enter arthit cave he jerk off and playing with arthit member.they both let out a moans.
when kongbop let go of arthit lips...arthit pull him closer and whispered "fuck me kong"....

awww...sorry naaaa..i'm not good at stuff like this.

hope you won't be mad at me.
it's hard for me too.