chapter.1

So... You all going to read about how i fuck my senior or the head hazer named arthit(okay... Kidding).

My name is kongbop sutilack(forgive me if i spell it wrong),nineteen years old and a freshman at sotus university  faculty of engineering, the gathering is kinda annoying because we need to do what senior told us,the activities is kinda boring not until i meet him... Yes him the head hazer the bad ass... Yeah i means the badas head hazer.
He is so damn mean and hot tempered, he would glare at you if you move just a tiny bit, oh well... I will thank him for welcoming us freshman but he said he won't accept us as his junior not until we got the gear, who the fuck is he thinking, we all got accepted here and that's the end.
I look around and it's look like all other senior afraid of him, they all keep quiet when the head hazer talking and no one can say no to him. Oh well he got the aura of... You know, a bad ass... I repeat a badas head hazer.. Haha.

"I want you all to get to know the senior because we.. The senior also want to know about you,i want you all to collect senior signature in a week, can you do it!! "The other senior passed us the note, shia... What the heck is it, we need to get senior signature in a week and it's about 1000 senior in this faculty ,is he crazy .all the freshman began to whisper to each other and that's make the head hazer mad.
"I forgot to tell you, you must say your name and your students id before asking"he shouted and all keep quiet .i'm kinda annoyed ,i means if the senior also want to know about us why must we the one who approach them first.i can't take it anymore...

"Kongbop students id 0062,may i have permission "i said raising my hand and he just glare at me.
"Isn't it too much p', it's about 1000 senior in this faculty ,i think one week is not enough"he glare at me and said .."i ask you to get senior signature but you all complaining, what if i ask to do something else more hard, what will you do then? Complain again? Just go home then!!! "He shouted and all the freshman look down.
"What if it was you p' can you do it in a week"he glare at me again... "GET ALL THE SENIOR SIGNATURE IN A WEEK... YOU ALL GOT IT!! "damn it he doesn't give a fuck about me.
"DO YOU ALL GOT IT!! "his eyes shoot a laser, i think he watch too much star wars.. Hahaha kidding.
"YES"and he left.
"Okay ...calm down, nong kong go back to your seat"one of the senior tried to cool down the situation .
I go back to my seat and one of the freshman nudge me"hey.. Bro, you so cool just now, i'm oak"said the glasses boy.  "I'm kongbop but you can call me kong"i said.
"Hey bro.. I'm M, do you play Dota? "
"You play Dota too, i'm tew, i know a best place to play, the wifi signal near the cafeteria is so damn good, how about we meet there tonight ?"tew said.

We all go around the faculty hunting for senior signature, oh well because i'm good at this so i already fill up my third page, i meet M and we check each other note, he just got three signature.
"Aww kong you fill up your third page already"he said, i took his note with me.
"It's because senior ask something that you not good at, let me help you"i said.
"Are you sure you won't get in trouble because of that? "He said.

When i pass by the cafeteria i saw him eating and chatting with his friend, i tried to ignore him but he called me. "Kongbop id students 0062,why you have two note? "He asked and i just keep quiet.
"Do you get my signature yet? "He asked checking my note.. "Ohoo... You get three page already"he said again.

"Did you see that last table over there, go stand on it and say.. I like man three time... Aahh and ask ten man if he want to go out with you, can you do it"he said challenging me.

Oh well he mess with the wrong person.