chapter.18

Kongbop laying on hospital bed,he look pale.his father approaching him shocked at the sight of his beloved son.

"Son,are you okay?why you look so pale?"he ask his sleeping son .
"Uncle"M greeted him.
"M,thank you for taking care of him"he said.
"As his friend it was my duty to take care of him, uncle the doctor wanted to see you"M says.
"Okay, I'll leave kong with you then"he said patting M shoulder.

At the doctor office

Kongbop father knocked at the doctor office door,he went in after the doctor tell him to came in.
He sat in front of the doctor desk and he ask about kongbop condition.
The doctor sigh and looked at him with a serious face.

"Did your son take his medicine regularly?"the doctor ask.
"Yes he is"he answered.
"Then why his health became worst and worsted?did you see him take his medicine with your own eyes?"the doctor ask.
"No doc, because he didn't live with me but i always remind him to take his medicine whenever he came home"he answered.
"He must do the chemotherapy, persuade him and make him want to do therapy"the doctor says.
"Yes doc i will try and persuade him"he answered.

Back at kongbop room.

M looked at his beloved friend body laying on the bed,his face looks so pale.
He caress his friend hand,a tears came rolling down his cheeks.he cannot bear to see his friend laying lifeless like that.

"Why are you became like this kong?why cannot you just became kongbop the brave boy that i once know?"he said.
"Did you take your medicine regularly?"
"Did you eat a healthy food regularly?"
M questioning his sleeping friend,he was worried sick about kong because he know how's his friend temper and how life has been getting harder for kongbop.

"You can share your burden with me kong, don't you remember that i said that to you many times?why are you keeping it by yourself, don't you believe me? don't you believe your friend?"M said and he cannot stop crying.

"M"kongbop father came and pat M shoulder.
M looked back at his friend father and tried to wipe his tears
"Thank you for taking care of kongbop and always be there for him"he says.
"I'm more thankful uncle, having a good friend like kongbop"M replies.
"You indeed a good boy like kong said"he tried to smile.

Kong father told M to go home and he will look after his son,at first M reluctant to leave but kong father told him to go back and rest because he hasn't eaten anything since afternoon.
M said goodbye to his friend's father and headed towards the exit of the hospital. Occasionally he would turn towards the room where his friend was being treated because he was very worried.

The next day.

M left early so he could stop by the hospital to check on his friend's condition.

kongbop has been hospitalized for a week, orientation activities have also been completed. kongbop's condition has started to improve but he still refuses to do chemotherapy. he also hasn't called arthit

M tries to inform arthit about kongbop's situation but kongbop forbids him because he doesn't want to interfere with arthit's work and doesn't want to make arthit worry.

three days later kongbop asked his father to persuade the doctor to let him go home because he was not comfortable in the hospital, his body felt stiff because he had to keep lying down.

the doctor gave him permission to go home on the condition that he had to go to the hospital for regular check-ups, and Kongbop agreed.