chapter.10

A week passed since mr.rojnaphat last visit and kongbop already get back to the dorm.doing his normal life as a student and sometimes flirt with arthit.arthit in other hand still cannot think about how kongbop keep bugging him like that.is not that arthit doesn't like it but kongbop making him confused about his own feeling.
he also still cannot bring himself to call kongbop even when he in urge to heard kongbop voice,he miss kongbop when he didn't see kongbop,he annoyed when a girl tried to flirt with kongbop,did he fall in love with kongbop for real?.well only arthit knows and me the author😁.but i guess you all can see it trough.

"p'arthit"
"shia!!what the fu....,kongbop!!you!!"arthit scold kongbop for almost killing him with a heart attack.
"good morning p'arthit"kongbop says giving a sweet smile to his soon to be a wife.
"what do you want?"arthit says.
"nothing,just do well on your study,stay...focused"kongbop says putting his finger on his head signaling to focus and walk away.
arthit cannot help but to smile at how adorable kongbop looked.

"arthit"bright says sitting beside arthit.
"hmm,why?"arthit replied.
"you came early?what has gotten into you"bright says.
"i cannot sleep that's why i came early"arthit says.
"and why is that?"bright asked again.
"it's because some annoying ass that keep bugging me nonstop,i just cannot get him out of my mind"arthit blurted out.
"and he is..kongbop, am i right?"bright says smirking.
"fuck you"arthit swore at his bestfriend who just smiled.
"just admit it already that you like kongbop"bright says opened his book.
"shut up"arthit says.

tota came and sit beside bright,glancing at his bestfriend and smiled.
"what are you talking about guys?count me in"tota says.
"this man love life"bright says.
"oh...n'kongbop?"tota says and arthit glare at him telling tota to shut up.
"have you tried to call him?"bright asked.
"not yet"arthit replied.
"why?"now it's tota who asked.
"i don't know,will you guys shut up and leave me alone?"arthit says getting annoyed.
"we can't"bright says.
"yes,bright is right"added tota.
"and why?"asked arthit.
"because we were in the class now,how can we leave"bright says giving tota a high five.
"fuck"arthit rolled his eyes.

  Bright and tota really not helping at all,arthit get really frustrated whenever he think about kongbop but in a good way or should i say in a weird way?because arthit not sure what happened with him.
did he really fall in love with kongbop or just that he get used about how kongbop would came to him telling that he love arthit or just came to him to say good morning,giving him so much attention that make arthit get a strange feeling.

Arthit went to the library right from the class and he meet kongbop on the way,kongbop just greet him and walk away without saying anything,it was not like kongbop who he know, usually kongbop will flirt with arthit when there's no one around.
arthit feel something was wrong so he turn around and grabs kongbop by the wrist.

"kongbop,we need to talk"arthit says.
"what is it p'?"asked kongbop.
"do you have time?"arthit says.
"yes,i don't have class anymore so i got alot of time"kongbop says.
"follow me then"arthit says still holding kongbop wrist.
"but p'..aren't you about to go to library?"kongbop asks.
"that can wait"arthit says and drag kongbop along.

They went to the parking lot and arthit take out his key and opened his car,he stopped before turning to kongbop.

"g-get in"arthit says.
kongbop nodded and does what he told to.
arthit get in the driver seat and started the engine,he drove out from the parking lot heading to don't know where.he just drove without knowing where to go because he also don't know why he do that,he just wanted to spend a little time with kongbop.
the awkward silent filling the luxury car not until kongbop phone rang,kongbop picked it up and arthit can hear that the person in the other line was yelling at kongbop.
"calm down man,sorry i go without telling you"kongbop says.
"where are you and with who"M says.
"i'm out with p'arthit"kongbop replied.
"aaah....okay,are you having a date?sorry then for disturbing you please continue and goodbye"M says ending the calls.
"where are we going p'?asked kongbop.
"ummm,you don't have class tomorrow?"arthit ask.
"no,but why?"kongbop says.
"good,we're going to my house"arthit says and drove to his house,it was around 5.pm when they arrive at arthit house.
the guard opened the gate letting arthit car get in and arthit drive to the parking lot and park his car.

"aunty is my father already home?"arthit asked the maid on his way to his room.
"not yet,he say he will be home late"replied the maid.
"ah okay"arthit says.
"do you want me to prepare anything for you and your friend?"she asked.
"no need"arthit replies and went straight to his room on the second floor.

kongbop waii the maid before being dragged by arthit,kongbop didn't say anything and let arthit do whatever he want.

arthit opened his room and go in with kongbop behind him,arthit closed the door and now he just realized what has he done.arthit looked at kongbop and kongbop giving him a sweet smile.

"s-sit wherever you want"arthit says and went to his bathroom.
kongbop sit on the sofa and look out the window,arthit room was at the rooftop.

arthit came out from the bathroom still feeling nervous about what to say or what to do with kongbop

arthit came out from the bathroom still feeling nervous about what to say or what to do with kongbop.meanwhile kongbop sitting there smiling like a happy kids.he saw arthit and smiled telling arthit to come to him.
arthit sitting across kongbop and didn't dare to look at him.

"p'arthit,what is it you want to talk about with me?"asked kongbop.
"huh,w-what?"arthit shutter.
"what do you want to say?what is it,huumm?"kongbop say leaning in.
"i-i...can you sit back first,you too close"arthit say pushing kongbop.
"go ahead"kongbop says.
"i don't know what happens with me lately and i don't know why i hate it when i saw you with another girls and i...."arthit say looking at kongbop.
"do you miss me when you cannot see me?"kongbop asked.
"yes"arthit answered without realizing.
kongbop smiled and looked at arthit who tried to deny what he just said.
"p'...i like you and i will always do"kongbop says.
"but,you know that i'm not a good person,i means...i have a bad temper,and i cannot express myself properly,i'm stubborn and i.."arthit paused when he felt a soft lips touched his.
kongbop pull off and look at arthit lovingly.
"i know p'...and i don't really care about that because i like you the way who you are"kongbop says.
"but i cannot say that i like you now because i-i... afraid"arthit says.
"it's okay p'...i can wait"kongbop says.
"but you just kissed me without my permission,cannot you wait for that too"arthit says pretending to get mad.
"sorry p'...it's just that you look so cute"kongbop says.
"i'm not cute but handsome"arthit replied.
"so today is our first day"kongbop says smiling and arthit nodded shyly.

sorry for the late update,i fall asleep last night😁.
please vote and comment if you like it.

lot of love from your silly author.

LAY/L.❤