chapter.6

when they reached the venue,the senior asked them to gather for  their room key and tell them the activities for today.today is really kongbop lucky day because he will be with his p'arthit this whole weeks.
kongbop take his key and heading to his room,keeping his bag he took a quick shower before heading out again.M waved at him telling him to sit beside him,kongbop look around but he didn't see arthit.
meanwhile arthit the one who sleep like a log dragging his leg to his room with the key that bright keep for him telling arthit to hurry up,bright give him a light punch at arthit shoulder.
arthit just smiled and open his shared room with don't know who.he took glance at the bag on the bed before washing his face and head out to start today activity.

  they all run around under the sun blast,you can see how tired they are.some of them doubted about the reason they came to the beach,kongbop knew that it will be not just handing the gear and all you can have fun having some boost or dipping your hot head in the beach.

some of them started to complain because the senior look all sweet to the girls but harsh to boys.
the boys has been in the water for about half an hour dipping their half naked body,is it to cool down because the sun blast or is it more like a punishment?.

kongbop just staring at arthit thinking how unfair he is,he dashed out and approached arthit.

"what?"arthit looked at kongbop with his fierce eyes.
"can we talk?"arthit didn't say anything.
"can we talk...p'arthit?"kongbop looked at arthit,trying to look tough but arthit can tell that kongbop might burst in to tears...so he grab kongbop by the wrist and drag him far enough for  other not to heard what they talk about.
"what the fuck is wrong with you kongbop!!"arthit shouted at kongbop.
"tell me...what you want?what do you want from me..you FREAKING DAMN ANNOYING KONGBOP!!?"kongbop just stare at arthit not saying anything,arthit about to leave when kongbop grabbed his hand making him hugged kongbop.
kongbop faintly calling his name before he really collapse in arthit embrace.

"KONG...kongbop!!what the hell...kongbop wake up..kong..kongbop wake up i beg you"panicked arthit tried to shake kongbop body.
"shia...why are you so hot"arthit said touching kongbop forehead.
he carried kongbop  bridal style,passing the other he call bright to take over today activities.bright just nodded without asking what happens.

Arthit slip in his room key and kick open the door,slowly putting fainted kongbop on the bed he rushed to take his  t-shirt from his bag and put it on kongbop naked top.
checking kong forehead he rushed to call room service asking for ice cube.
when a room service knocked his door he almost knocked his leg with the counter,he thank the room service and back nursing kongbop,kongbop looked so pale..his lips look bluish.
he brush off kong hair that covering his eyes,he looked down at him and almost cursed at himself for staring at his junior for long.

when the sun finally hiding to the west,arthit decided to call bright and take over the ceremony because kongbop hasn't wake up from this afternoon,arthit glanced at kongbop who seem to finally woke up.
he end the call and approach kongbop helping him to sit up.

"are you okay kong?"arthit say looking at kongbop.
"i'm better p'...but how do you get in?"kong asked.
"by the door of course"arthit said.
"yes but how?"kong asked again,arthit raised his eyebrows confused and said"by the door,i open with the key..and get in of course"arthit said.
"but this is my room"kong said.
"yes and this my room"arthit said.
"wait,your room?"arthit asked kongbop and kongbop nodded.
"what the f*ck..."arthit cursed.
"so...we are roommates?"kongbop ask smiling and arthit scratched his neck.
"yeah...i think"arthit said getting up.
"i better help out other to prepare the ceremony if you feel better now"arthit said getting his towel and went to shower.

arthit almost fall back when he saw kongbop standing in front of the bathroom half naked.
"what"arthit said nervously
"i need to take shower too"kongbop said pull arthit out and getting in,locking the door.arthit remind him to use hot water so he wouldn't get sick again.