chapter.12

A week passed since that night,arthit haven't seen kongbop since then.he wanted to see him but shrug it off thinking that kongbop will come looking for him instead so he waited and waited but kongbop doesn't seem to care about him like before.
in other hands,kongbop felt it will be a waste if he came looking for arthit now,because arthit was not ready about their relationship.
kongbop didn't ask for arthit to tell his friends about their relationship nor ask him for a bold coming out,just both of them knows is enough for him.but arthit took kongbop feelings for granted.
he didn't know what to do if he bumped with arthit in campus so he has been avoiding him.he focused on his study and hangout with his friends more often.

kongbop and his friend went to canteen after class,M sat beside kongbop sipping his chocolate milk.

"kong,did something happened between you and p'arthit?"asked M.
"huh,why?"he ask back.
"it's just you never bugging him since you sleep over at his place"M continue.
"nothing,nothing happens..."kongbop smiled.
"liar"M said.
"it's nothing and i don't want to talk about it M"kongbop says.
"okay then,you can tell me if you have problem kong,i will always be there for you"M said.
"thanks man"kongbop smiled at his bestfriend.
"boys...boys...."shouted oak from distance and crashed on the boys table.
"what the fuck is wrong with you"M slapped him on the head.
"ouch M...that's hurt"whined oak.
"here,sat here and eat all you want"said kongbop.
"hehehe...that's my boy,not like someone"oak said eyeing M who send a dead glare at him.
kongbop just smiled at his friends who always fight like a tom and jerry.

they goes back to the class after having a short break,kongbop look pale and sweat a lot.M looked at him worried,he handed him a water and ask him if he was okay.

"did you take your meds?"M asked.
"not yet,i left it at dorm"kong said holding his head.
"let's go the nursing room"M said.
"no,it's okay M...i'm fine"kong said.
"you are not fine kong,came...i will help you there"M helped kong stand and ask the professor if they can skip class because kongbop not feeling well.after the prof approve M took kongbop,oak and other boys ask M what happen but M said not to worry.

M laid kongbop on the bed and told him to sleep while he get kong meds.
M rushed to kongbop dorm but he bumped with arthit on the way.arthit about to shout at the boy but stopped when he saw who was the boy.

"sorry p'arthit"M said.
"it's okay nong,but why are you running like that?did someone chase after you?"arthit ask.
"it's...."nanananananana..nananana...it's the love shoot...he paused when his phone rang "hallo...aww tew,can you take care of kong at nursing room?no..no..no it's....can you just do me a favor?okay,because i need to go somewhere,okay..bye,sorry p' i have to go"M end the call and hurried to get kong meds.
arthit confused about what happened but he heard it was about kongbop.
he about to run to check on kongbop but he remember that tota was with him.
"what?let's go..prof are waiting"tota said and left.arthit has no other choice but to follow tota.again,he cannot make up his minds.does he like kongbop or he just playing with him.

kongbop laid on the bed,taking all in the pain.he think that it was the end for him.he wish that if he was died..was not going to painful like this.
what arthit said that night keep replaying in his mind,playing with his heart.he can accept it if arthit just said that he hate kongbop.he wouldn't mind if arthit won't giving him any hope,he is hoping that his love won't hurt anyone and himself.
he laid there staring at the ceiling,waiting the pain took over him,he counted until his throat dried and no more saliva to be swallowed.
slowly his eyelid became so heavy,he tried to stay awake but the pain killing him inside.
he wanted to let go of everything but again...he cannot leave his father in misery,not like his mother.
he pray to God to give him more chance so that he can make his father proud,he want to be himself rather than being aware of other peoples.
does he care about what  other peoples think about him?he does before but not now,he doesn't mind if peoples hating on him.

arthit couldn't focused on his study,his mind goes to a boy named kongbop.
he is curious about what M means,why he running like that?.did something bad happened to kongbop?.
he get worried but again...he still not used about what other people will say.
he worried if the other will look down on him,he doesn't want to bring a shame on his family.

M comeback brings kongbop meds and helped him to drink it,M sat beside kongbop and looked at him.
he pitied his bestfriend for having a terrible fate.
"M..."kong looked at his bestfriend.
"Why?"M asked.
"Can you tell prof that i'm going home for today?i think i cannot continue the class"he said holding his head.
"I will,do you want me to walk you home?"M offered.
"It's okay,i can go home myself"kong refused.
"Okay then,atleast let me help you get a cab"M offered.
"No,it's okay...the dorm just around the corner"kong says.
"That's why let me send you there,i wouldn't let my bestfriend fainted on the way to his dorm"M said holding kongbop hand.
"Fine,mister stubborn"kong give up.
"Look who's talking"M glared at kong.

At kongbop dorm.

"Thanks dude"kongbop said sitting on his bed.
"Your welcome"M said putting away kongbop bag.
"Aren't you leaving?"kong ask M who still staring at him like a mad man.
"Call me if you need anything" M sigh and bid kongbop a goodbye.

Kongbop laid on his bed thinking about calling his father but worried he might disturb his father so he decides to just get some sleep.

It was late at night when arthit get back,he took a glance at kongbop room but it was dark so he think that kongbop already sleeping.
He put his bag down and took a shower,when he finished he saw the light in kongbop room is on.he wanted to call kongbop but  when he about to dial kongbop number a call from tota came in.
Thirty minutes later the call ended and arthit fall asleep right away,he was tired.

Kongbop sat on his bed looking at his shadow from television screen,he laughed at himself for being so stupid.
For thinking highly of himself,he was bad and lonely.
He took his wallet and opened it just to stare at his late mother picture that he keep since he was a little kid.
He cried,he missed her so much at a time like this,when no one hold him,saying everything will be alright.
Thinking back that he shouldn't fall for arthit because he will be leaving someday.

It pained him thinking about what will happen if he leaves someday, without notice,with no one know that he once exist.
His heart aches,he took out his pills and swallow it.he took a deep breath and laid on the bed.
He missed arthit but arthit said he was not ready.

"P'arthit,do you even love me just a bit?"he ask himself before drifted to Dreamland.

If i know that loving you will hurt this much,
If i know that i will make you felt miserable,
If i know that i might hurt you,
If i know that you were not happy,
Then i won't even tried.
I'm sorry......but i love you.
                                                  Kongbop.