𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖮𝗇𝖾 ☽

Ending 1 part 1

The battle was back in full swing, spells flying everywhere.

It was trickier to make our way through the hallways, because I was dodging spells for both Draco and I.

When we rounded the corner, my eye caught someone's. My breath was caught in my throat when I realized who it was.

It was the Death Eater who killed my father. I could recognize that face anywhere.

A flicker of recognition crosses his face, and a smirk finds its way to his face

"Come to get the same fate as daddy now, have we?" The man says, pointing his wand at me.

I shove Draco out of the way, and quickly protect myself from the spell directed at me before shooting one of my own back.

He was extremely powerful, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to beat him.

But as I kept duelling the man who killed my father, all the buried emotions from my fathers death came flooding back. Especially the anger I had felt.

I kept shooting spell after spell, becoming blind by rage. The stone walls would crack every once in a while when the spells one of us dodged would hit the wall, but we both didn't care.

I was fighting for my father, he was fighting for his life.

But we both knew only one of us was walking away.

All of my practice from the Dumbledore's Army meetings came coursing through my veins. I clench my jaw as I try and make my spells more powerful.

I was feeling as if I was winning, and I was tiring out my opponent. I had the upper hand.

A smirk comes over my face, just a couple more offensive spells and he'd be finished; and my father would be avenged

"Diffindo!"

The spell hits the man straight on, and I was too blinded by relief and fulfilment to see the blade coming straight towards me.

It was too late, no protection spell could stop the blade from hitting me square in the chest.

My breath is caught in my throat, and I take a few steps back. I look down at the blade that impaled my chest. I didn't quite feel the pain yet, as too much adrenaline was coursing through my veins.

It started off as a dull ache, almost a slightly uncomfortable pain. But it manifested into a searing hot pain that wouldn't be ignored

My knees go weak, and I feel myself falling. Someone catches me, and I look up to see Draco's panicked face over mine.

My lower lip started to tremble as I looked at his face "Draco, I've been stabbed" I breath out

He nods, tears pooling up in his eyes and panicked written all over his face, "I know. But you're going to be okay. You're going to be just fine" he looks up, scanning the area for something to help.

"I'm going to take you to get fixed. You're going to be just fine" Draco said, tears falling down his face and his voice trembling.