Chapter 8: Dress Up Party

At the Ultimate cosplayer's Lab, what supposed to be a helpful solution to shuichi's problem turned it to a dressing up challenge. Tsumugi dressed up Shuichi in a lot of different oufits, of her favorite characters.

She dressed Shuichi up as Akira Kurusu from Persona 5, Kuroyukihime from Accel World, Ruby Rose from RWBY, and so much more.

Kaede: Tsumugi I thought we were here to help Shuichi learn how to get dressed on her own. Also haven't we dressed her up in about 150 outfits by now?

Tsumugi: I will have you know it was 148 beautiful, cool and cute outfits thank you very much. The point it it is so much fun and exiting to dress someone else in a cosplay outfit. By the way Shuichi how would you feel if you were in a mermaid cosplay?

Before anything happened someone knocked on the door.

Shuichi: I will get it.

Shuichi in her normal school uniform walked to the door. The person standng there was Kirumi. with some news to share.

Kaede: Oh hi kirumi, did you need something?

Kirumi: Yes I did, as i was delivering Shuichi's new body measurements to Monokuma, he told me to tell everyone to go to the gym.

Shuichi: Strange why did he tell you to get everyone? Monokuma usually uses the monitors to tell us information, or ask the Monokubs to come and tell us. So why now  of all times?

Tsumugi: Yeah, that is strange.

Kirumi: He told me he was busy fixing something, and the Monokubs were told to get ready for a special school event. Huh I wonder what it is.

Kaede: Well we wouldn't know until we get there, now lets go tell everyone.

-------------------------

Hi everyone, so sorry this chapter isn't very long. I don't have the creative juices flowing in my head right now. I will try to post a longer chapter tomorrow. Also I promise that the special motive will be used. So so so so so so sorry, and hope for the best.