Chapter 1: Monosuke's Punishment

Shuichi: So the culprit rolled the shot put ball through the air vent, and it slide off the book way, right onto Monokid's head. Killing him instantly, and then the culprit tried to frame Kaede. Isn't that right Monosuke?

Monosuke: Arrggghh ah ah ah oh "BEEP"

Shuichi: Thanks for the photos Miu, without them I wouldn't have seen through Monosuke's lies. *Shuichi smiled,* You really saved us there, we wouldn't have seen the pieces of metal in the air vent, where he was hiding from the ground, nor the book way to the murder location.

Miu: It was no "Beep"-ing  problem Poo-ichi

Monokuma: Now lets get on to the voting time, let us see. Who'll be chosen as the blackened? Will you make the right choice or the dreadfully wrong one!?

Everyone placed in their votes.

Monokuma: Now lets see the results!!!!

The wheel spun and spun until it landed on Monosuke's photo. With a sigh of relief, all 16 student and the last 3 Monokubs are now safe from death.

Monokuma: Fufufufu . . . You seem to have guessed correctly, there are 19 votes for Monosuke, and 1 Vote for Kaede Akamatsu.

Shuichi: *Sigh* We did it.

Kokichi: Nice job Ultimate Detective, if you hadn't of been there we would be dead meat heeheehee.

Kaede: Why though . . .  why did you blame me . . .  WE COULD OF ALL DIED!!!

Monosuke: Because . . .  if I could blame the one, everyone trust then it would be the greatest despair. Also I wasn't aiming for my brother Monokid to show up, I was trying to kill Rantaro, since he was in the library.

As his name was mentioned, Rantaro's expression changed from relieved to a frightened expression.

Rantaro: Y-you . . . t-t-tri-e-ed . . . t-to-o  . . . k-kill . . . m-m-ee??

Monophanie: But you could have used the first blood perk to get away with it. So why didn't you use it?

Monosuke: Well I thought it would make things more interesting, and father would of punished me anyway so why not make the best out of it?

Rantaro: B-BUT WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL ME!!!!

Monosuke: Ok, I guess I could tell you, I'm going to die anyway and  also I will add a bonus secret.

Gonta: What kind of secret?

Monosuke: It's about Rantaro.

As he cleared his voice, he continued.

Monosuke: The reason why I have chosen Rantaro is because of  his talent he is the Super high School Level Adventurer, and that we accidentally erased his memory of his talent, when we took all of your previous memories. So we instead gave him the hint about the that door, and told him not to tell anyone.

Rantaro: Oh so that is why you gave me the tip, and now I know about my ultimate talent.

Kirumi: But why didn't you tell us Rantaro? It would of been some useful information to have.

Rantaro: Well they told me if I told anybody then the will use the Exisals to crush me. By the way why not give me back my memories in the first place?

Monosuke: Because it gave me the perfect chance to start the killing game, and bring the "Beep"-ing excitement.

Monokuma: Oh, dear it is time for the execution, and by the way I won't forgive anyone, and I mean anyone who hurts my dear Monokubs, not even the Kubs themselves.

Monokuma held up his hammer.

Monokuma: It's Punishment Time!!!

As he pushed the trigger a clasp attached on to Monosuke and dragged him away.

Monosuke was in a closed room and out of no where anvils dropped out of the sky on to the ground. He tried to get away but then a humongous anvil dropped crushing him to pieces.

With that it was all over.

Kaito: Few, glad that over. We are all ALIVE.

Rantaro: Yeah and now I remember my talent. The Ultimate Adventurer.

And then everyone was happy to have survived and went back to their rooms for some well needed rest.

-------------------------

Hi I am Padwriter14, I am a huge fan of Danganronpa. Also I am sorry if I spelled anything wrong.

I am sorry but in the next chapter the genderbending motive will be made, because I had to make a beginning that keeps all 16 student alive and well so that they can take part in the new motive, but still keep the first blood perk motive the same.

Also I don't like swearing so I am going to use the word "Beep" to replace them. And a quick note Miu is going to "Beep" a lot.

Please put age appropriate suggestions for the continuation to this story, and I will continue to write this story.