Fem!Kaito x Male!Maki (Oneshot)

It started out as just another day trapped in the place they call a school. Everyone met up and ate their breakfast in the dining hall. After words they all separated, and three particular individuals met up to do some training.

Kaito: Alright, it's time to do some training! Man, I can just feel that this is a special day!

Shuichi: You say that everyday Kaito-san.

Kaito: I know but today I really mean it!

Shuichi: Ok if you say so.

Maki: Would you both just shut up!

He said while glaring with a murderous aura. But Kaito just relaxed and shrugged it off.

Kaito: Oh come on Maki Roll, this is what everyone needs. A great workout!

Maki: But you don't work out at all during these so called "training sessions" you dragged me into. *While he made quotation gestures*

Kaito: Well I don't need to, as I am Kaito Momota, Luminary of the STARS!

As Maki stared at Kaito's determined and genuine smile, he saw it to be very cute and a small tint of a blush grew on his face, as he looked away.

???: SHUICHI!!!

Shuichi: Huh?

Everyone then turned to see Himiko running, well, more like tiredly walking toward the group.

Himiko: I need your help, All of my doves flew away somewhere and I really need your top notch detective skills to find them!

Shuichi: Um, well ...

Kaito: Sure she'll do it! After all she is my sidekick after all, and my sidekick can do anything!

Shuichi looked up at Kaito and saw how much Kaito trusted in her detective work. With that her confidence went up and ...

Shuichi: Ok then, let's go, Himiko. We have some birds to find!

Himiko: Yeah! Thank you so much Shuichi!

Himiko said, while hugging Shuichi's waist. After that the two left, leaving Maki with Kaito.

Maki: Well now that that settles it seems like our so-called training session is over.

Kaito: Oh, no way you need these training sessions to Maki Roll, it really takes the edge off of this whole situation we are in so let's go!

Kaito then grabbed or more like hugged Maki's arm and dragged him to where they would be training. As they or more precisely Maki was training they got to talk to eachother alone for the first time. They really got to know each other and as Maki learned more and more about the purple haired woman before him, the more and more Maki found himself liking Kaito. Maki then suddenly stopped what he was doing.

Maki: Um Kaito?

Kaito looked curiously at maki.

Kaito: What up, Maki Roll?

Maki: Why do you care about me so much? I mean I'm just a cold blooded killer that murders people for a living.

Kaito: Well that is not true! You did it so that the orphanage could get the funding that it needed right? It seemed like to me that you didn't have a choice.

Maki: I know but *Maki placed his hand to his face, covering one eye* I have killed so many people, and when others find out they just stare at me with horror or disgust. *He then looked like he was in pain and anger* Except for you! WHY ARE YOU KIND TO ME? WHY DID YOU PROTECT ME IN THE LAST CLASS TRIAL? WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IN ME? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Kaito just stared at Maki with pain but also affection.

Kaito: Maki Roll.

Maiki: ARE YOU KIND TO ME BECAUSE YOU THINK IF YOU DO I WOULDN'T KILL YOU? SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE A COLD BLOODED KILLER ON YOUR SIDE? SO .... Huh?

Maki then felt a pair of warm comforting arms wrapped around his head. He looked and saw Kaito with her trademark smile on her face.

Kaito: You got it all wrong, Maki. I just believe in you because you are my friend, you needed me, and I just wanted to be there for you. No other reason. Call me an idiot but that won't change my beliefs. Also you aren't a cold blooded killer Maki. I mean you killed to help the orphanage, and although the ends don't justify the means you did what you did for others.

Kaito then released Maki from the hug and placed one of her hands on each of Maki's shoulders. While maki Just stared back at kaito with for one a look of disbelief in his face.

Kaito: And that makes you an amazing and kind person in my book! So let's live through this and make it out of this place together.

Kaito said with her eyes closed and with her biggest smile ever. Maki just stared and felt a small smile form on his face. After Kaito saw that smile she blushed a bit and seemed to have a mental debate in his head. Then without even thinking about it Kaito kissed Maki. Maki on the other hand stared in surprise, and a hug blushed formed that covered his entire face. Kaito then let go and continued to tackle Maki and in his ear she said....

Kaito: Oh and also I really really like you. So let's become girlfriend and boyfriend ok?

Maki was surprised to say the least but then his expression softened and then he engulfed Kaito who was on top of him in a loving hug. Not hearing or saying anything but getting the message Kaito hugged back. They stayed like that for a while before returning to the dorms.

------------------------

Hi! It's Padwritter. I just wanted to make a sweet and cute oneshot before I get suffocated with school work. I swear they are trying to kill me. Anyways I have focused too much on the Kokichi x Shuichi and Rantaro x Shuichi ships so I wanted to make a different one. I'm still open to other ships and love hearing new ideas. So again here's hoping school doesn't kill me so that I can update more. Anyways have a great day.