Chapter 7: Awkward Measurements

With all that settled and done, Kirumi went back to the nurse office and continued with the preparations, and got started.

Kirumi: Ok Shuichi let's start, now can you please lift your arms so I can measure your chest?

*Shuichi blushed*

Shuichi: O-ok

Kirumi placed the measuring tape on Shuichi's chest.

Shuichi: E-eh, This is so embarrassing!

Kirumi: Relax shuichi this will be done in no time!

Shuichi: But w-why did this all happen, I turned into a girl, I have to be measured weirdly and I don't know what to do.

Kirumi felt sorry for shuichi and wanted her to feel better.

Kirumi: I am sorry Shuichi, I know this must be a big change but , this needs to be done, But I will be very, very gentle.

Shuichi: Ok, thanks Kirumi.

Kirumi: No problem. Just doing my duty.

Kirumi measured her chest, which was 95 cm. Then her thighs which were 24 cm each. After that her weight which was 102lb. And lastly her Height which was 159cm.

Tsumugi: Alright now that we have that all and done, I can not fit you for a bra, and some underwear!

Shuichi stared in confusion.

Shuichi: W-W-WHAT???!!

Kaede: That is right you need some lingerie, you are a girl now.

Shuichi: B-but I don't know how to use a bra, and I am not even used to having a big bust!

Kirumi: Don't worry I will help you get dressed for a few days, until you get the hang of it.

Kaede: Yeah we are all here to support you Shuichi!

Shuichi: Thanks.

Tsumugi:Ok, lets go to my research lab, right away!

Shuichi, Kaede, and Tsumugi all went to the Ultimate cosplayer's lab, while Kirumi went to give the data measurements to Monokuma. Who was just finished fixing a certain tool.

-------------------------

Hi every one Padwriter14 here, sorry I haven't been keeping up with my updates. My first high school year is slowly killing me. Anyway if sorry this chapter sucks I had to do it in between classes, just like my latest drawings, which as so-so in quality. I will try my best to post a new chapter on a regular basis.

Anyway Shout out to, SumRqndomPerson. they gave me a lot of great advice on how to write a good story, which I will apply on future fanfics, because I don't want to have to redo this one.

Also here is the original concept art for Katsumi Oki, by LazyArtist10! https://www.deviantart.com/lazyartist100/art/Aadhira-Doy-750892051?ga_submit_new=10%3A1529627272

Lastly I am going to show some more possible choices for my fan danganronpa game for y'all to choose from. And remember you can pitch ideas on what happens in this story, and my fan game's characters.

 And remember you can pitch ideas on what happens in this story, and my fan game's characters

Reiji Aoyagi, the Ultimate Kpop Star. (requested by my friend) He was a very well behaved and respectful child, who loved singing and dancing to music. Reiji was scouted to be the leader of a new kpop group, which became popular after their very first performance. Which caught the attention of Hope's Peak Academy, to scout him. His birth day is on April 15th, in Seoul, South Korea.

This character was made by Urprettymom, and here is the original concept art https://imgur

This character was made by Urprettymom, and here is the original concept art https://imgur.com/r/danganronpa/cakEij8 . His name is Miken Hamki, the Ultimate Writer. He is a poor soul who spent his whole time in the library. His parents ignored him, and Miken had to learn everything by the book. He is calm but sometimes goes crazy over little things. He likes to help others and go with who is most likely correct in a discussion. He was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil on April 23rd.

 He was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil on April 23rd

Kaiyo Hidaka, the Ultimate Zulu Warrior. A proud member of the Zulu Tribe, he tries his best to protect his people from harm. But Kaiyo's kind spirit, as well as being very forgiving is a big problem. He even gives his enemies a second chance. In the end though he will do what it takes to protect his friends no matter what it takes. His home is in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal, in South Africa, and was born on February 17th.

 His home is in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal, in South Africa, and was born on February 17th

The Ultimate Buisnessman, is Jiro Iwao. Hi might be small, but he is as strong as a lion. His older brother gets all the attention and love from his family, leaving his as the second rate child with low esteem. But he tried his best to impress them, as Jiro even turned his fathers old, run down buisness into a great, booming, well known company. His home is in Shanghai, China. Also he was born on June 30th.

Her name is Kana Aoyama, and she is the Ultimate Ice Climber

Her name is Kana Aoyama, and she is the Ultimate Ice Climber. Her home is Moscow, Russia. She is a strong and calm person, who can do anything if she puts her mind to it. She learned ice climbing from her grandfather, who's dream was to climb Mt. Everest. But he has cancer and can no longer make the climb. So Kana took up his dream, and is training to climb Mt. Everest on her own someday. She was born on January 9th.