Rantaro x Fem!Shuichi x Kokichi: Start Of Feelings (Oneshot)

It was the start of a new school year at Hope's Peak Academy, and the new ultimates were starting to get ready to be able to attend their new school. Although one individual isn't two thrilled about this new adventure.

Shuichi: Ok, it's my first day of high school. My first day of Hope's Peak. The first day I'm going to school with people who are the best of the best, who can influence the world in a heartbeat. Who are way more talented than me ..... Oh I can't do this! I can't compete or even hope to fit into this crowd! I'd more likely belong in the gutter!!! OOHHH what should I do mom?

Kyoko: well for a start you can open the door and get inside the building.

She said as she and her husband Makoto opened their respective doors of the car. After Shuichi got out her father said.

Makoto: Your going to be absolutely great sweety! You really worked hard and became a great detective, just like your mother. You definitely belong here, and also this is a chance for you to actually make some friends.

Shuichi: But aren't you two my friends?

Kyoko sighed and walked up to her daughter, placed a hand on Shuichi's shoulder and said ...

Kyoko: You know we absolutely adore you my precious little detective but this is a great opportunity for you to grow and become the amazing person that you were meant to be; and although your father and I will always be with you you need some other friends as well.

Makoto: Yeah, and we will always be in the building if you ever need us for anything. Ok?

Shuichi looked at her parents, then stared at the Hope's Peak Academy emblem on her shirt, took a deep breath and stared at the school with determination, then after looking at her parents for one last time she said ...

Shuichi: Ok, I will try my best and make some friends!

Makoto and Kyoko smiled.

Makoto: That's my girl!

Yasuhiro: Hey Makoto! Over here man, you need to help set up for the freshmen's orientation!You too Mrs.Vice Headmaster!

Kyoko: Why does he call me that? Anyways see you at the orientation Shuichi.

Makoto: See ya sweety!

With all that being said Makoto and Kyoko both went with the other teachers and former ultimates into the school. And with a deep breath and her frail determination Shuichi walked into Hope's Peak for the very first time. Only to bump into a green haired student her age about 10 steps onto the campus.

Shuichi and the green haired student: Ooowww

Shuichi: Oh my gosh, are you ok? I am so so very sorry!!!

Shuichi said while getting up and bowing to the young man.

Green haired student: No no, it's alright. It was totally my fault.

Shuichi calmed down a bit and helped the other student up.

Shuichi: Well still sorry about that.

Shuichi took a deep breath in then out, and then held her hand out nervously.

Shuichi: Well let me at least introduce myself, I'm Shuichi Saihara the Ultimate Detective.

Shuichi said, using her predetermined new last name. Which she chose and convinced her parents to help with as she didn't draw too much attention, being the Headmaster and vice headmaster's daughter and all.

Rantaro smiled and reached to grab Shuichi's hand.

Rantaro: Really nice to meet you Shuichi! I'm Rantaro Amami and I'm the Ultimate Adventurer.