Ready or Not, Here I Come

//Blaine//
I ruffle, then subsequently neaten my hair in my cars flip down mirror. I'm parked in Lexi's apartment buildings parking lot, I need to go up and get her but Tracey might be there. Not that I'm scared of her, I just need a good night tonight. After the morgue, Lexi might be just about the only person who can cheer me up. So, with all the courage I can muster I slip out of my car and into the elevator, she called me to tell me her door number earlier but we haven't spoken since. I didn't let her know I was here, I probably should've.
I clear my throat and raise my fist to the door, number 66, I think that's the number she gave me--

"Blaine!?"

The door swings open and Lexi stands in front of me, looking slightly confused and definitely not ready. She's dressed in a baggy sweatshirt, along with little black shorts to match. Her hair is tied back into a messy ponytail and her face is clear of makeup. I might just prefer her like this.

"If you think I'm showing up to my restaurant with someone dressed like that you have another thing coming

"If you think I'm showing up to my restaurant with someone dressed like that you have another thing coming. I know I said don't dress up too much but come on Lexi."
I laugh slightly as I watch the embarrassment wash over her.

"I, erm, didn't think you'd be here this early. I'm sorry, do you want to come in while I change?"

"Is your sister here? Also, I did say I'll be here in an hour well, " I look down at my watch, "an hour ago?"

"No, why? And I thought you'd be late." She looks up at me as she hunts her mind for excuses, she hasn't even started getting ready.

"Just wondering." I smile and take a step through the door. The apartment is nice, nothing like mine, it's too homey. There's a lot of colour, yellows and reds mainly. There's no wall diving the kitchen and living room which are both painted white and black, complemented with yellow furniture and red decor. A red clock, a mustard couch, red shelves, a yellow plant pot -- There's a lot of plants too, adding another unnecessary layer of colour. "But for the record, I don't like being made to wait."

"Noted...Do you not like it?" Lexi studies the look of judgement that must've wormed its way onto my face, gesturing the open apartment.

"Oh, no it's just a bit..."

"Bright?"

I laugh, "yeah. Now go get ready, I'm starving. Unless you need me to help you out of those clothes?" I smirk, followed by a wink, even in something so simple she looks stunning. How does she do it?

//Lexi//
I can't believe that just happened, I lost track of time. I didn't think he'd be here so soon. He looks incredible too, he's in a fitted white shirt, with black buttons the first few buttons undone as usual and an open black suit jacket. The shirt looks expensive, as does the jacket. Everything he wears looks expensive, like the thin leather belt -- which he almost definitely doesn't need -- holding up the tight blue-almost-black jeans that must've been a pain to get on. Down to the shoes, a light beige-brown that turns to a more burnt shade near the toes. His outfits, from what I've seen, are usually almost completely black, this one's different. He looks almost normal dressed like this and while it looks incredible I'm not sure I like normal. The darker look gives him an atmosphere of mystery, it somehow made him seem darker in himself. Today he's not an enigma wrapped in black, a mystery to be solved or a man to be deemed dangerous. Today he's open, he's clean-cut, he's the splash of colour I search for in everything. The man stood out there waiting for me to get dressed, he might be a gentleman.