Chapter 29 (special/ its hella gay)

Start from the beginning

Yuuko rushes into the locker rooms only to leave Yuriella in the dust remembering how his father would probably make him serve food or clean tables. Sighing he packs the cleaning supplies up for the day and heads down to a abnormally large mansion that had become his home shortly after the passing of his mother. Oh how he missed her and their small town life that he preferred much more than the lifestyle of a 'heir'.

Walking towards him was the very man he's been avoiding all afternoon, his step father, he approached and stood right around ten feet of him, disappointment spelled right on his face. He hands over to him a stack of papers to what seemed to be plans and payments for the upcoming masquerade being held in the vintage ball room.

"I hope you can accomplish everything written. I don't want you or anything ruining this for your step brothers. It's their chance to be noticed!" He snaps and uses a hand motion to shoo me away "They're already in order so it'll be hard to mess up." His step father turns around and takes his leave towards the outside porch.

Not even a second later the room bells for his two step brothers start ringing from the kitchen. Rushing upstairs to see what is requested of him  he bumps into a strange gentleman on the phone going down to the first floor and they both drop all of their documents onto carpet floor. Getting up to bow over in deep apologize towards the man, Yuriella proceeded to mumble sorry almost a thousand times as he fell to the floor and started collecting every paper.

"There's no need for that..." the kind man kneels to help Yuriella "Judging by the rush I assume you're a maid here?"

"Kinda... I live here but I'm not blood related by my master... I'm his step son..." Yuriella pouts trying to explain.

"You mean Madam Hiroko's son?" He questions.

"Yes but my angel mother has passed... I must work for my stay, but I'm not complaining. Mother won't want that." Yuriella hands the man a stack of papers he believes belong to him "Good things happen to those who wait afterall."

The unnamed man stands up and brushes off "I'm glad you've seen a positive side towards your situation. I wish you the best of luck." He offers Yuriella a hand.

"May I ask your name if it isn't too much trouble?" Yuriella takes it.

"Im surprised you don't know who I am?" He chuckles lightly "My name is Christophe Giacometti. But you can call me Chris. May I ask your name?"

"It's Yuriella... But please just call me Yuri my full name is embarrassing." Yuriella shys away but upon seeing a phone still on the floor his mood changes "Oh wait!! You were on the phone with someone I'm terribly sorry!"

"Oh? You're right I forgot as well." Chris smiles lightly and picks it up "I'm sorry I must take my leave but it was nice chatting with you... it's so refreshing to find someone so genuine. Will you be attending the ball here in one month? I mean I assume you are since it's your step father."

"I'll be the one decking out the place and being one of the servers... I don't think my father would like it very much if he knew I was chatting with his party guests." Yuriella uncomfortably shifts.

"Well then if I see you I won't hesitate to approach." Chris winks "Better prepare yourself. I pounce."

Yuriella blushes madly and laughs nervously "Sorry I must head upstairs I'm sure my step brothers are wondering where I am." He rambles as he keeps his inner gay chill.

Our main character rushes out the scene not yet to realize, maybe not ever realizing, that the 'Ice-Prince' Victor Charming was on the line listening in to the entire situation; Charming soon fell in love with the kind hearted and genuine tone of Yuriella's voice. So much in fact it made him shiver.