Chapter 18

BEFORE HAND: Sorry for not updating I had a chapter but didn't like it so I re did it but that one got deleted somehow. I also had projects and studying for finals to worry about. Plus family issues. I'll be updating more once school lets out.

Yuri's POV:

~Flashback continuing from the previous chapter~

"Its alright if you used me... I already know your little secret..." I look at him with sorrow as tears roll down my eyes suddenly.

"Y-Yuri?!" He puts his hands against the sides of my face "What do you-.."

I grab onto his wrists and try prying him off of me "You'll just leave after getting what you want..." I finally manage to pry him off when he slams me back against the glass wall.

"What you think I'll just leave you after sleeping with you?! Just you wait until tomorrow... and the next day after that... and the day after that and so on." His eyes shoot daggers through my heart "I'm hurt you think after all this time I'll just leave."

"Sorry..." I look down at my sweaty hands "I just don't know-..."

Victor grabs my hands softly and intertwines ours together "Just trust me Yuri~" He leans in so close his hot breath fans against my cheeks.

~~

'Why did I say that to him..?' I sigh to myself as I document my failures down within the next open page in my laptop. 'Why can't I just accept the way things were and not say anything...' I pause once I look over at my phone and it lights up. Putting the laptop screen down I grab it, unlock, and to my surprise it's a reminder in my notes.

'Visit the doctors today.'

'I honestly don't feel up to it... I just want them to go away. Those stupid flowers.' I look over to the sleeping beauty in my bed and sigh.

"Victor..?" I lean over him "Go home I have to go to the doctors."

Slowly but gracefully his eyes flutter open "Oh come on Yuri~" He moans out upset.

I kiss his forehead and head towards my room door when I feel him grab my wrist. I look back as he gets up and pulls me towards him to embrace me in a hug.

"Could I go with you?" He says in a worried tone "Last time was scary."

"I'll be fine." I try pushing him off.

He tries again and kisses behind my ear "Don't be like that... I just don't want you to be alone."

"Says the guy who left me that night at the hospital to be with another person..." I hiss suddenly.

"Fine then." Hurt he pulls away and sighs "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."

"No Victor it's not that i just...!" Regretting my actions I reach out to touch him "I'm sorry..!"

Victor grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers "Things have been so tense for a while now. First you ignore me then we're sleeping together then it's back to square one...!" He leans closer, inches away from my lips "Did you really think I'd just... Do you even love me?"