Chapter 11

If you skipped chapter ten due to my warning I'll summarize what happened here:

Yuri and Victor had a heated conversation over the phone where Yuri was telling him off. Yuri gave up and went home that night upset and locked himself in his room. Using his laptop he suddenly got upset and threw it into the floor causing it to break the screen. After receiving another text message from Victor that he was going to go over Yuri went into the restroom. Looking at himself and remembering everything shitty in his life he punches the mirror causing it to break. He continues over and over again until his knuckles and arm are filled with deep wounds. He then goes on to break anything that can break and once he's finished Victor come knocking. Laying down on the pieces of broken glass Yuri ignores Victor's cries to let him in. So Victor kicks the door in. Lotta emotional stuff and they promise the promise from the previous chapters and junk. (A/N: This is all based from the top of my head I don't really remember;)) Victor wraps up the wounds and then ya know summmm s m u t.

BACK TO THE STORY:

Yuri's POV:
'I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM AGAIN TODAY!!! MY BRAIN IS GONNA FREAKING EXPLODE!' I run around my room trying to pretend to lose my things in an attempt to be late. 'Should i really let everything that's happening... happen? I mean he never said he liked me directly? Maybe he's a... MAN WHORE?! He's just a promiscuous man who has no regards into what I want!'

"Yuri!" My mother knocks on the door "Are you going to school today?"

"C-can I stay home?" I look over towards the door in hope.

"I mean you don't have to go if you're still feeling sick but what about you're friends? They must be worried sick." My mother says in such a sweet and calming voice.

Pretending to cough I open the door slowly "I feel a little sick... I think it's best if I stay home."

Her right eyes starts twitching "Really...?"

Afraid I step back slightly waiting for the monster to unleash "M-mom..?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE STAYING HOME!" She sounds so loud that the whole street could've heard "Did you honestly think I was going stay here? You are going to school or so help me....!" She grabs a bamboo stick from the corner of the hallway.

"W-what about Mari...! She doesn't have to go to school.." I panic.

"I'm graduated already! Get on my level!!" My older sister Mari shouts.

"I don't wanna go d o w n" Smirking confidently.

"I'LL BEAT YOU WITH THAT BAMBOO STICK!" Mari is heard running down the hallway.

"NOOOO!!" I scream for mercy.

~A few moments later~

'I ended up going to school with my ass probably as red as a baboons...' Sighing in pain I walk down the path of almost dead cherry blossom trees only to see Victor leaning on one a distance ahead 'My mom was right though... if I didn't show up people will come look for me because they're worried. Victor would probably come over and attack me in my bed...' I say with a fake tear rolling down my cheek 'So going to school might be safer if a lot of other people are there. We'll never be alone.'

"Yuri~" I hear Victor's voice all of a sudden.

"H-hey..!" I look down to my shoes all flustered "it's pretty cold out isn't it? I wonder how long until Christmas..!" I try to look up at him but his gaze causes my eyes to avert back.

"It's next week? Who knows maybe the writer is having quite a bit of trouble knowing where the time line is in the story?" He pats my head softly.