Chapter 8

Today is Wednesday also the day that I promised Lily that we’d go for ice-cream. 

Classes flew by and right now I’m just enjoying my lunch.

Well if you consider enjoying, listening to Emily go on and on about how much she is looking forward to some new movie coming out in a few weeks, then yeah its enjoying.

“Williams,” I know that voice too well. I roll my eyes and turn around.

“Black,” I state.

“So you know how your taking my sister to ice-cream today, I was just wondering what time you’ll be over?”

“Uh, well, I’ll just meet you there. I don’t think it would be a good idea to go to your house. I’ll meet you there at around four thirty?”

“Yeah, sure, cool.”

I look at him with suspicion, “You can go now.”

He smirks, “Why? Don’t act like you don’t like me sitting here.”

I roll my eyes and say, “I really don’t Dan-Dan, I really don’t.”

“Dan-Dan?”

Daniel and I both turn our heads to face a confused looking Emily.

“Yeah it’s what his sister and I call him,” I state.

“Oh, okay. Since when have you guys been so close?” Emily asks and gives me a knowing look.

“Saturday,” Daniel shrugs.

“Saturday?” Emily questions.

“Saturday,” I confirm.

“What happened on Saturday, I mean you guys barely even looked at each other’s direction and I’m slightly crept out.”

“Huh, funny story, well I was at the grocery sto-“ I cut off Daniel by slapping my hand over his mouth.

He just shrugs and licks me.

Licks me.

Gross.

 “Hey baby sister!” Aiden takes a seat at the table along with Dylan and Ryan.

I scowl at him, “I’m not a baby.”

“In my eyes you are.”

I just huff and steal his burger that’s on his tray, and take a bite out of it.

He glares at me when he sees the burger in my hand and pulls it out of my hand, as he does that the burger falls apart and most of the insides fall on me.

I look up and give my twin the deadliest glare I could muster and look around to see most of the people sitting at the table look like they’re trying not to laugh. This is also when I realise that most of my brothers group has joined us as well.

“Aiden.” I grit my teeth.

“Shit.” He curses.

“Yeah, ‘shit.’” I confirm. “Go buy me another one.”

“Pfft, who says I have to listen to you?” he smirks.

“You really want to go there? Huh, okay. Well, I know this dude and yeah we kind of shared the same womb for about nine months and he so happens to have a certain type of shampoo he uses. What was its flavour again…?” I smirk back in triumph.

He just glares at me and gets up and walks to the cafeteria line.

Cue; evil laughter.

Let me get this straight, Aiden has a certain shampoo that he uses and it just so happens that its strawberry flavour. He is so attached to it and he screeches like a little girl when there is none left. The amount of times I’ve had to rush to the store to buy a packet, I cannot even keep track of.

He thinks it isn’t ‘manly’ or ‘macho’ though. So that’s why I threatened him.

It’s like blackmail, I love it.

And once more, cue evil laughter.

“Ava!”

I look up at Emily, “Yeah?”

“What are you doing tonight?”

“I’m taking Daniels sister for ice-cream.”

She smirks, “Oh, really.”

I give her a confused look, “Uh, really.”

She starts snickering and I look up at Daniel to see he is giving me the same confused look; he shrugs and starts eating his fries.

“Here.” Aiden places the burger in front of me.

I give him a sickly sweet smile, “Thankyou.”

He returns the smile and then says, “My pleasure.”

For the rest of lunch we all just ate and talked until the bell rang for class.

*

Saying today was a long and tiring day would be an understatement.

Nothing really happened; it’s just one of those days that I felt tired. So right now I’m sitting at home about to leave for ice-cream with Daniel and Lily.

I pick up the keys from the counter and walk towards the door, and then scream out, “Boys, I’m leaving I’ll be home later.”

With that’s said footsteps were tumbling down the stairs.

“Where are you going?” Aiden asks as he crosses his arms over his chest, trying to look intimidating.

“For ice-cream with Daniel and his little sister.”

He narrows his eyes suspiciously and then Tyler just asks, “His sister is going to be there?”

“Yes.” I nod.

“This is not a date?”

“What the hell? This certainly is most not a date.” I cringe.

They sigh at the same time and then let me head out the door.

I walk towards the car and put the key in ignition. I turn on the radio and secrets by one republic was on, so I pumped up the volume and then put down the window and started singing along.

Tell me what you want to hear.”

“Something that will light those years.”

“Sick of all the insinceres.”

“I’m gonna give all my secrets away.”

I sing at the top of my lungs until I hear loud laughter coming from my right.

I turn my head to see no other then Daniel in the car to my right, his eyes shining with amusement and Lily in the back giving me little giggles.

I can’t help it so I laugh along with them and then sing at the top of my lungs. He starts singing with me and we look like a two maniacs. We sing louder until the song ends and I can’t help but pout.

I love that song.

Sooner then we think we park outside the ice-cream place and walk in together.

I don’t think this will be as bad as I expected.

____________________________

Hey guys, new update! Comment and vote and please tell me some new ideas for upcoming chapters. I’ll try and update as soon as possible. Love you wattpaders <3 :) P.S im also sorry if the lyrics to the song is wrong. There could be some mistakes.

bare with me x