Chapter 2

Edited :)

I look up to see a face, handsome face to be exact. He has grey stormy eyes and a sharp jawline, with striking black hair and slightly tanned skin. It all resembles something, I don't know what to be exact but something sexy, yes.

Sexy.

"I'm guessing these are yours?" He smirks.

"I-I u-uh," I stutter, and then I shake my head like I was dizzy.

"Ave, who are you talking to?" Aiden asks and then looks up "Oh, hey Daniel." Then they do one of those men hugs.

"Aiden how are you?" He asks my brother and that's when it hits me, this kid goes to our school, he's in our grade.

Daniel Black.

I've never actually spoken to him, ever. But it looks like him and Aiden are pretty tight.

"Good, my sister here wanted some help." he points at me.

"I can see that, although the sizing is pretty big for someone as small as you," He smirks with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"I am not small and they are the wrong size thank you very much. My brother picked out the wrong ones," I tell him defensively.

He just smirks at me.

"Ava, are you done yet?" Justin asks as he walks into the aisle with his free hand covering his eyes, and the other holding the basket full of junk food.

"No. Dude, open your eyes. I told you to get the two ice creams not the whole damn grocery store." I roll my eyes.

Justin peeks through his hand and then sighs, he put his hand down, "Please hurry u- oh hey Daniel!"

"Hey Justin," Daniel waves at Justin.

I roll my eyes once more, "How come I'm the only that doesn't know you?"

"Why, do you want to get to know me?" he takes a step closer then winks.

I take a step back,"Uh no".

I turn around to get the right size tampons, I put back the large back and get a regular and get one more packet of pads. I walk to Justin and throw it in the basket.

His eyes go wide,"That's it your holding this," he shoves the basket in my face so I can grab it. I slap the back of his head and roll my eyes.

"Ow, what the hell was that for?" He ask holding the back of his head.

"For being immature. Now come on, we're done, let's go."

I walk up to Aiden, "We're done we can go now."

Aiden looks at me, "Alright."

He slaps Daniels back and then says bye, so does Justin.

I look at Daniel, "Well, see you around."

I nod at him then walk after my brothers until I hear someone say "Bye, uh what's your name?"

I turn around and see Daniel. I smirk, "You might never know." I wink at him then walk away to the cash register.

My brothers keep looking at me, then at each other, then me again. I look up at them with one eyebrow up and ask "What's wrong? What are you looking at?" They look at each other and just look back at me. "For the love of Oreos would you tell me what is going on."

After we finish at the grocery store, we walk to the car. I sit in the passenger seat and Aiden starts the car. It was silent until Justin breaks it, "Well this is awkward."