||Chapter 32 - Blue||

Start from the beginning

"That's nice. I'll tell him." Appa let's out a low rumble, causing Sokka to laugh.

"Ha, classic Appa."

"How can he be so delirious from just having a fever?" I asked and Katana shrugged, "He is always like this whenever he gets a fever."

"Oh, so he gets more annoying." Sokka glared at me.

"Thats not very nice."

"I'm not."

"How's Sokka doing?"

"Not so good. Being out in that storm really did a number on him."

"I couldn't find any ginger root for the tea, but I found a map." Aang whips out a scroll that was the map and lays it flat onto the ground. I looked over his shoulder, hands folded behind my back.

"There's an herbalist institute on the top of that mountain. We could probably find a cure for Sokka there." Aang explained to us. His eyes landing on me.

"Aang, he's in no condition to travel. Sokka just needs more rest. I'm sure he'll be better by tomorrow." Suddenly, Katana coughs lightly. And I could feel my body involuntarily, as if on instinct, take two steps away from her.

"Not you too!" Aang said worriedly. "Relax, it was just a little cough. I'm fine-" She goes into a worse coughing fit. Aang and I both shielded ourselves from her.

"Please don't spread your germs to me." I asked of her.

"That's how Sokka started yesterday. Now look at him-He thinks he's an earthbender!" Sokka proceeds to swing his fists around in the air, acting as if he was punching rocks at us.

"Take that, you rock!"

"A few more hours and you'll be talking nonsense too." He gets up and grabs hold of his glider, "I'm going to find some medicine." I opened my mouth to disagree when a flash of lightning beat me to it. He shuts his glider and leans up against the temple wall.

"Uh, maybe it's safer if I go on foot. Himoko, can you keep an eye on them-"

"I would but I would rather not catch a cold from them, I don't want to be the next to suffer from that fate." I stated, walking over to him as I saw Katara lay down beside Sokka.

"Uh, okay. Keep an eye on them guys, I guess." Appa, Momo, and Alex stared at Aang, bewildered and wondering what task was handed off to them. Appa grunts and Sokka laughs again.

"Haha! You guys are killin' me!" Aang and I launch ourselves into the air, him gaining more height than I did but we luckily landed pretty close to each other. Aang zoomed off, leaning me to run after him.

"Slow down, Aang! I can't go that fast!" I called after him and he glanced over his shoulder back at me.

"Use air bending to boost your speed!"

"How?!" Aang frowned and sighed heavily, reluctantly slowing down so we could go at the same pace. I knew he wanted to get them medicine as soon as possible, but it's not like it's going to take that long.

"All you had to do is boost yourself with the air by the balls of your feet."

"I'm not good at using air at my feet that much. All I can do is get myself in the air." I told him, slowly down to a jog so I can still talk to him without getting out of breath. Aang followed suit.

"Why didn't you want to stay with them? I would have felt more comfortable with you with them." I chewed on the inside of my cheek, shaking my head.

"I don't like being around people who are sick. I just end up doing the wrong things for them."

"How?"