Chapter 40: Truth or Dare- Nialler

“MY TURN!” Cat yelled into Liam’s ear, making him wince. “I don’t know who to choose!!! Ok. Niall, truth or dare?”

            “Dare.” Niall said fearlessly, he was in for a surprise.

            “Ok, since you asked. Go to the kitchen with Ashley and mix goldfish crackers, pickle juice and whipped cream in a blender and drink it. Ashley, you will videotape it all on your phone to show it to us when he is done.”

            “But it will leak out!” Niall whimpered, making Maddi hug him and sigh.

            “No it won’t Nialler, I promise I won’t let it leak out.” She said, patting his back. Can I just say Awwwww?

            “Ok.” Niall said, slowly walking into the kitchen with Ash following him.

            I heard them clanking in the kitchen and then the whir of the blender.

            After about 3 minutes, the whirring stopped and some whining complaints. “This is awful!” Niall called from the kitchen. “Done!” He said, the sink was turned on and then back off. A smiling Nialler came skipping back into the living room, plopping down on the floor and dragging Maddi down and onto his lap, everyone was doing that.

            I sighed a little bit seeing my best friends and their almost boyfriends. Liam noticed and pulled me onto his lap, making me smile.

            “Time for the video!” Ashley rang, pulling a cord out and plugging her phone into the TV. It wasn’t the best video, it was actually quite boring but also hilarious. Niall looked miserable.

            “Delete it Ashy!” Niall whined after the video was over.

            “Fine.” She grumbled, deleting the video.

A/N: Honestly guys, pls comment. Is this good enough to make a sequel?????