Chapter 26- Talia and the Gummy Worm pile

I laughed when we got to the beach. There was one pack of girls there, which surprised me. There were normally tons of people at the beach, and there we more guys that Liam there. Uh oh. That means that someone knew he was coming.

            We had finally found a spot that was pretty far away from the girls, but still by the parking lot. We were finally alone one fan came over alone.

            “Hi. You are Liam Payne! I am sorry if I am intruding! I just had to talk to you! The other girls are talking about you. They aren’t going to leave until you make an appearance, so if you want to avoid the ever-growing mass I suggest sneaking out the back.”

            “Hello. You are fine! I love when fans talk to me, thank you for your consideration though! I think we are going to stay for a little though.” Liam said smiling graciously.

            “Could I beg you for a couple of pictures?” She asked.

            “Sure. What is your name?” Liam asked.

            “Talia Granger.” She said nervously.

            I started to stand up and move for Talia to take a picture with Liam.

            “Oh wait no! Don’t move! I want a picture of both of you!” Talia said taking out her camera.

            “Hey Talia? Can you not print it out or show the picture to anybody until we are public? Please?” Liam practically begged.

            “Sure! Can you take the picture?” Talia asked me, holding out the camera to me.

            “Of course!” I said, snapping the pic, smiling at how he was with the fans.

            “Thanks!” Talia said after looking at the picture. “You’re really pretty. What’s your name?” She asked me.

            “My name is Brooklyn.” I replied, smiling.

            “That’s a pretty name. Well I have to go back to the fan base to tell them all of the disappointing news.” Talia said.

            “Remember, hide your camera and say that we went home. Ok? If they ask about Brook say that she wasn’t ever here. Ok? Please?” Liam asked her, almost begging again.

            “Sure!” Talia said, skipping away.

            We spent hours down there. By noon we were back at my house, all of the other boys still there, Harry and Niall still chewing through the gummy candies, Louis next to Harry, and Zayn was watching TV.

            “Hey guys. Ash and Cat are coming over. Are we going to chill here or go our separate ways for the day?”

            “Hmmm. Let’s see what they think.” Louis said from his spot next to Harry, taking a bite out of a gummy worm from his pile.

******************************************************************************************

Ok guys. I am sorry it took so long! I am a counselor at a camp this coming week so I will be in and out. I have some chapters today to keep y'all busy. :)