Chapter 10- Satisfied

Hey Liam. I was wondering if you knew this number. I put in the number. I got a text from them saying they were someone named Ciera. ~B.

            I got an immediate response.

            Hey B. The number is Ciera Smith’s. I don’t know how she got your number. I am rlly sorry!

            It’s fine. Just curious.

            “It was Ciera Smith’s.” I said to Emily, locking my phone and setting on the glass coffee table.

            “Oh. Well that is awkward.” Emily said, standing up. “I have to get back to Tyler. Otherwise he will just shove everything under his bed.”

            “Ha. Yeah, that is Tyler for you. It was good seeing you.” I said, smiling up to her from the white, overstuffed couch.

            “You too.” Emily said, smiling and walking out the dark mahogany door that kept my apartment separate from the rest of the house.

            I then grabbed my hairbrush and combed through my hair, pulling my slightly damp, soft hair into a topknot to create natural waves.

            After I settled into my very soft covers, I thought about what I did today. I went on a date with Liam Payne, went on a group date with 1D, Got ready for a date with my best friends, and talked to an annoying ex-girlfriend. I felt pretty good about my day.