Chapter 13- A Day With the Boys

“That’s pretty cool. So what do you guys want to do today?” Liam asked us as Louis, Niall, and Zayn walked up.

            “I really don’t care guys. Whatever you want to do.” Ashley said.

            “Well. At our house there is a pool. Want to go swimming?” Niall asked as Zayn slowly looked away.

            “Sure!” Cat and I said. Ash, knowing about Zayn’s fear, was now whispering with him.

            Cat and I drove to my house to get bathing suits, Ashley was going with Zayn to an art studio for the day.

            “So what’s with you and Harry? You are both really like flirty with each other yet you do nothing about it.” I said, grabbing a couple of extra hairties from my vanity.

            “Nothing. We just went on the date with you guys so he wasn’t home alone.”

            “Are you sure that is what happened? Because if I remember correctly, you guys were always talking to each other and I had to throw a piece of bread at your head to get your attention.”

            “I’m not the one who got kissed!” Cat said giggling.

            “Yeah, I forgot about that. Oops.” I said shrugging.

            “So what’s going on with you and Liam?”

            “I am not sure what is going to happen. But for now, we are going to go hang with the boys at their house.” 

“Are you sure there is nothing going on? You start blushing whenever we talk about him.”

            “Ok. We need to get to their house.” I said, pulling lightly on her ponytail as I walked towards the door.