Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔

Start from the beginning

"Really? And why would he do- It's beautiful, WOW" I say cutting myself off from flipping out again... the second she revealed what's underneath the garment bag, I could not believe he did this for me, it really is something I would wear pregnant or not it's breathtaking.

"Told you!" Gia squeals out all excited, like it's my wedding dress or something. "Now let's get you all dolled up!" She says and immediately takes me by the hand and drags me to the dresser and then place me on the chair and starts to work on my hair.

We have been busy for the pass 2 hours, with Gia talking my ear off and working her magic as she put it, which I haven't seen yet as I'm busy putting on my dress which she is helping me with of course.

"Prepare to be shocked" she says clapping her hands the moment we got my dress on. "You may look now" she says gesturing to the full length mirror. So I made my way to the mirror and I was indeed shocked at how beautiful I looked and the dress did an amazing job at hiding my huge stomach, even though I still felt huge, I definitely didn't look so.

"WOW... He really did good didn't he?" I say but it came out as a question. I couldn't believe how amazing Stephano is, he really thinks of everything.

 I couldn't believe how amazing Stephano is, he really thinks of everything

"Now let me go get dressed, I'm sure you're man will be here any second." She says and then blows me kisses and she's out the door before I could even say a word as I'm still frozen in my spot infront of the mirror staring at myself.

"You look beautiful baby" I hear Stephano say behind me, turning around I see him walking towards me, scanning me from head to toe and I didn't even hear him come in. "So gorgeous..." He says when his right infront of me, putting an instant smile on my face

"I love it! Thank you babe" I say smiling at him.

"You don't ever need to thank me for anything" he says and then kisses me. "I'm sorry I took so long, I had a few things to sort out" he says when he pulls away.

"It's okay, I guess after buying me this beautiful dress you're forgiven, for now at least" I say with a smirk.

"For now?" He asks raising a brow but then he smirks. Ah oh... "Don't worry I know exactly how to make it up to you later on..." He says biting his bottom lip causing me to giggle.

"Well your going to have to work very and I mean VERY HARD... for my forgiveness" I say licking my lips knowing what it does to him as he thinks his the only one that mastered the art of teasing.

"We really should go as everyone has already arrived" he says after clearing his throat causing me to giggle and nod at him. "Let's go handsome" I say and move past him