Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔

ابدأ من البداية

"So what I'm trying to say is that, from the first moment I saw you, I wanted... No needed you to be MINE, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I COULD EVER EXPLAIN IN WORDS AMORE, YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME, YOU ARE MY LIFE, SO KIARA CAMBRIDGE... MOTHER OF MY UNBORN CHILDREN, WOULD YOU DO ME THE HONOUR OF BECOMING MY WIFE?" He asks then opens the box to THE most stunning, breathtaking ring I've ever seen.

 MOTHER OF MY UNBORN CHILDREN, WOULD YOU DO ME THE HONOUR OF BECOMING MY WIFE?" He asks then opens the box to THE most stunning, breathtaking ring I've ever seen

"OH MY GOD, STEPH! It's beautiful, oh God is this really happening? OH SHIT....." I was whispering frantically when it actually hit me that he just FUCKING PROPOSED!!!!!

"BABY... Relax, breath okay..." Steph says standing up and looked me straight in the eyes "I love you baby, don't cry..." He says wiping my tears which I forgot was still rolling down my cheeks.

"It's happy tears... you idiot" I said through tears with a big smile.

"Really? Well I believe you owe me an answer" he says with a little chuckle, while still wiping my tears.

"Yes..." I whispered so soft I doubt he heard me as I said it with another sob, this damn hormones...

"What was that Tesoro?" (Sweetheart) he asks with a smile, showing me he actually did hear me but just wanted me to repeat it so I did, shouting this time around...

"Yes!!! Of course I'll marry you..."

*******

Stephano's POV

I wasn't nervous like most men should, I mean the guys have been teasing me whole week and wanting me to admit that I was scared shitless of being rejected or the date not going as I planned but honestly I wasn't scared or nervous, I knew what I meant to Kiara, I knew what we meant to each other and how we felt for one another. So there was no doubt in my mind and heart that she would say yes, that she would be my wife.

But the only thing I was worried about was the set up as I'm not use to being romantic, I've never had to be romantic in anyway, I've never loved before her so there was no need to be romantic as I only fucked and didn't even have to work for it as I was the one chased but with Kiara everything was different, she is different and that's what makes me LOVE HER even more.