vi, "hn."

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

After cleaning the hokage's faces with Naruto-kun I went to say good bye to both of them.

"Eh? can't you just stay for ramen, (Y/N)-chan?" Naruto questioned with an adorable pout-- wha? What am I thinking? He's my best friend, stop thinking like this (Y/N)!

"Sorry Naru-kun, but I got to head back to my apartment. I'll see you tomorrow at the academy though!" I exclaim with a bright smile. I go up to hug him and softly whisper something into his ear

"I wish you luck for the Bushin no Jutsu test naru-kun~" I send a wink towards the flustered blond and walk my way back to my apartment that my sense I had given me. I walk over to my bed and let the darkness consume my vision.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

today was the day! I quickly throw on my clothes, almost walking out of the door without my cape. 'Dumb' I curse at myself as I hear the satisfying click from the clasp of the cape. I then hear vicious knocking over at my door. Confused, I walk over and slowly open it. The only reason I'm opening the door is because the chakra I feel from behind the door is strangely familiar... I open the door to see Naruto-kun?

"(Y/N)-CHAN! HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR THE TEST!" He screamed as he tackle-hugged me to the ground. I groaned as I look at Naruto who was blushing?

"Naru? Naruto-Kun? Naruto! What's wrong?" I ask getting him off of me the only respond is a bunch of jumbled words and him pointing at me like I had two heads. That's when I realized something, my cape must have been knocked off when he tackle-hugged me. Panicked, I grab the hood of the cape, hoping to cover my face once again but Naruto-kun had stopped me.

"N-Ne (Y/N)-chan, y-you look really... pretty." His voice wavering, stuttering. His face a million different shades of read and pink that decorated his whisker cheeks. My gaze fixed onto the ground I shook my head and lifted the cape that covered my face until the bridge of my nose. I quickly shot a smile at naruto-kun who recovered from his blushing state, but he was still staring at me. He sensed I was uncomfortable and quickly dropped the subject and started to scream.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE TEST!" Naruto-Kun yelled as he grabbed my hand dragging me out the door.

"whA-- NARUTO-KUN I HAVEN'T EATEN BREAKFAST YE--" I was cut off when the academy was already I view, well shit I guess I have to starve. He pulled me in to the class. Silence filled the class when they saw naruto-kun's hand on mine. Multiple death stares came his way. 'Oh he is sooo dead' I thought as I quickly drag naruto-kun to our seats, I sat next to him. Mutiple of boys, and girls too for some reason came up to me asking if I was fine from yesterday.

"U-uh, yeah I-I'm fine" I stammer, a bit flustered from all the attention. 'They're probably only asking because they found out I was a princess...' my mind thought. A sad glint found in my eyes when everything was interrupted by Iruka-sensei who walked into the class announcing the test. Many different emotions were found on my classmates faces, happiness, nervousness, excitement, and even Boredom found from a pale skinned boy. I believe he was the guy the girls were asking me about. What was his name again? Kiba-kun said his name was Sasugay uquiha. I don't remember, but I'm not sure why most of the female here like him, he's hair literally looks like a ducks ass. I shift my gaze to try and not look like a weirdo for staring at someone. I hear Naruto-kun's name be called.

"WOOH!! YOU CAN DO THIS NARUTO-KUN!" I exclaim, bouncing with joy. The other classmates glare over at Naruto-kun for some reason. Naruto doesn't seem to notice and sends a smile and a thumbs up at my direction,

"ARIGATO (Y/N)-CHAN!" He yells back. I smile as he leaves for the door. I then feel something poke my arm, alarmed I turn. Sasugay Uquiha stands before me.

"Hm? You need something Sasugay Uquiha" I question, tilting my head over to the side a bit. His eyes widened, sending a glare over to the boys behind him who were trying their best not to burst out laughing, knowing that they told me that that was his name. Of course it failed, they laughed like no tomorrow. Still confused I look over at the laughing boys then over to the Uquiha.

"Hn. It's Sasuke Uchiha. Not Sasugay Uquiha." He says, sending another glare at the boys from then side of his eye. Still confused it tilt my head over to the side. The Uchiha sighs as he asks his question.

"Why do you hang around that Baka?" He asks, an alarming amount of venom dripped from his tongue as he said 'baka'.

"Huh? Who do you mean?" I question, as he was about to respond I hear my name being called. Surprised, I jumped a little. I quickly apologize to the uchiha and leave over to the testing room. 'Hm. I wonder who Uchiha-san was talking about' my mind cleared as I opened the door. 2 sensei were sat on the desk, Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei. I got an Eeire feeling from Mizuki-sensei though. I walk up and let out a breath. I then did the Jutsu perfectly. 5 clones of me appeared. Iruka sensei sent a warm smile.

"You pass (Y/N)! Here, collect your head band!" He says out stretching a headband over to me. I walk over to take it until a question hit my mind.

"...Did naruto-kun pass?" I question, looking at Iruka-sensei in the eye so he wouldn't be able to lie. Stammering, he said in defeat.

"No. Naruto didn't pass (Y/N)." He said, I detected no lies from his statement and walked out.

"Wa-wait (Y/N)! You forgot your headba--" I cut him off.

"I will only get my leaf headband once Naruto-kun does."