introduction, "i forbid you."

"Princess' should never raise their voice'

'Princess' do not use such language!"

"Treat your guests like the pretty princess you are'

'I forbid you to be like that wretched woman your mother was.'

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

Intro Starting.

"Lady (Y/N), may I come in?" My personal servant asked as I was packing my stuff

"Lady (Y/N), may I come in?" My personal servant asked as I was packing my stuff. I was leaving this retched castle today. The preparation of my marriage. I quickly stuffed my backpack under a floorboard as I straighten my dress I was wearing.

"You may enter" I say formally as my father had requested I talk to my servants that way.

"We are going to discus the marriage soon with your father and the prince, you should be preparing, Lady (Y/N)." I immediately frown at the word 'marriage' "your father wouldn't be pleased to hear that you aren't preparing." He stared at me with stern eyes. I stiffen and sigh as I shooed him out of the room and going back to packing my necessary items.

"No way in hell i'm marrying a stuck up dipshit of a prince."

Time finally came on my side as I finished packing, I hear noises downstairs- all talking about the marriage. Some were quite excited and some were not. I quickly grabbed my mother's long white hooded cape as I hear the voices going up the stairs- coming to my room. I straighten the cape, flipped the hood to cover my face and quickly grabbed the bag from my bed. I then looked at my reflection on the mirror.

"You've always reminded me of your mother."

My fathers voice rang in my head. Pain filled my eyes as I remember her. As I remember mother. She was a skillful ninja. Strong, powerful, kind, everything I wasn't. We had the same facial features. We had the same determination. We had the same dreams of becoming a legendary ninja of Konoha, the only difference is that she was one. But she had died in the arms of one of the Sanin 3, 7 years ago when I was 5. Orochimaru. I growled. The only reason I'm doing this is for her.

For Her.

My mind raced as I head the footsteps come closer. I open the window. "(Y/N), get downstairs we need to discuss the wedding." My fathers cold voice greeted my ears as he knocked on my door.

"(Y/N) (L/N) open this door this instant" his voice grew stern as I was climbing my was down the castle. 4 stories high. He was shaking the door's handle by this point.

"(Y/N) we have no time for this." The knocking and shaking grew furious. Quickly climbing down, I was pretty high up. I stumbled on my footing and slid down about 3 stories. One more story to go. The shaking and knocking even more vicious. Then it stopped. Panicking I just dropped to the floor, I was close enough anyways. I ran towards the woods.

"You asked for this" as my father broke down the door. But it was too late, I was already in the forest running in my white cape.

Ready for a new life.