ii, "dattebayo."

It's been a week since the hospital incident, with me now being trained under the Hokage himself

It's been a week since the hospital incident, with me now being trained under the Hokage himself.  I missed a lot of the academy- even though I haven't joined yet- but Hiruzen-Sensei says that going into the academy late with the basics mastered is better than going without any knowledge.

"That's it for training today, (Y/N)."  Sensed says with a smile. We bow and I say my 'thank you' s.

"Get a good nights' sleep for the academy tomorrow (Y/N)- you are aware that it's the graduation test, right?"

  "Yes I am aware" I say with a sigh following up.

"Off you go then, good night"

Time Skip

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

My first day of the academy starts today. I try and ease my nerves but nothing works so I take a hot bath. As the steam presses on the glass I start to think about the life I left behind.

"I'm doing this for Mother"
"Mother can't pass on with Orochimaru still alive"
"He needs to be dead."

My routine continues, I grab a towel dry myself and wear my clothes. My clothes were simple, a black long sleeved shirt with my kingdom's crest behind it and leggings that reach to my knees. I wore black leather fingerless gloves to top the look. As I was looking in the mirror I felt something missing.
Mom's white cape.
I slip on the cape and flipped the hood, covering my face. Since the cape was my mothers it was way to big on me. My face was covered to the point you could only see a peer of my nose and my lips. My hair on the sides, framing my covered face. The cape was so long it slightly dragged behind me.
'It doesn't matter'
I think as I walk down grab an apple since I was already late to class and slip on my ninja shoes. As I walk out of my very small apartment, growing my finished apple to the side I quickly ducked as a paint can almost knocked me in the face--

"HAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!"
"GET OVER HERE!"
"YOU'RE SUCH A NUISANCE!"

My eyes widen as I watch the scene unfold before my eyes. A boy with a flamboyant and reckless attitude comes running past me, almost sacking me in the face with a blue paint can being chased by multiple angered Joūnin and Chūnin. Now that's something you don't see everyday! Even though I don't seem like it I'm quite a mischief myself, I caused a lot of damage in the castle wan I was younger. I smirk as I quickly ran toward the boy with bright yellow hair and grabbed his wrist.

"AH! LET ME GO DATTEBAYO!" He screamed like no tomorrow. I put my finger on my lips, like another way of saying 'shut up, I'm helping you.' He gets the message and I quickly hold up a sheet that looks like the fence behind us.

"Are they gone?" He tries- but fails- whispering. I shrug as I peek- no ninja. I sigh relived, that might have been the most fun I've had in quite some time- because of me being a 'proper princess' and all that crap.

"Ah! Thank you for helping me!" The blondie cheerfully exclaims "I'm Uzumaki Naruto dattebayo!" And he flashes a bright, and almost blinding grin. As he finally takes a look at my face- well what he could see- his cheeks burn a light pink.

'Naruto, huh?'