Chapter 29 :" Time for Goodbye"

Hi guys , I am back with an update.  Hope it doesn't disappoint .

Dedicated to everyone who guessed there was more to Uttara story .

A Month later

          The day of the trail arrived just like any other day , Except Swara everyone else in the Maheshwari family were nervous .

                 But by the end of the trial everyone knew what the outcome would be and  the lawyers who saw the proceedings out of curiosity were  amazed that swara had only one win so far .

           The Reporters  were interested in spinning the tale focusing on Swara the lawyer who might outshine her husband stellar record in court , Amidst the sensation the case generated the Maheshwari family sticked together and waited for the verdict .

                When the judge declared Sahil murder was an act of self defense and Uttara Maheshwari was deemed not guilty no one was surprised,  It was the outcome everyone knew would happen .

Two weeks later

                  Swara Maheshwari starred at her husband and waited for him to come to terms with her decision .

              " No Shona , If you want you can go , I am not coming with you ." her husband spoke up .

           " Come on Sanskar , it has been two weeks since the trial ended  and you haven't talked to her once .And even during the trail you avoided her , She will be hurt Sanskar .." his wife was pleading with him on behalf of his sister .

              " Shona , Give it some time . It was not I who avoid her ,it is she who avoid me .." Sanskar answered back yet he knew his wife wouldn't be satisfied and they will continue to argue on it till she gives up .

           " This is so not over Mr Maheshwari , We will talk about it when I come back " his wife said and was about to head out   when she got an call that made her  march right back inside

          Meanwhile  Ragini starred at the hand written note left by Uttara  , She left for US without telling any of them except the note where she apologized for not saying goodbye in person .

        Uttara Maheshwari waited in the airport for her flight , She left early before anyone woke up and she still had an hour left . And her mind wondered back to the visit of kavita since she  choose to say goodbye in person .

               Uttara rarely thought back to the day ,she suppressed all those memories as much as she can , yet there was the nightmares and she need to find answers to them before leaving to US hence the visit .

               Kavita welcomed her into her house with enough warmth but also some anxiousness .

               " So you are leaving for US" Kavita spoke up as she glanced at Uttara packed bags .

            " Yes , I just want to thank you become leaving .." Uttara answered back 

          " Well , Your brother did threaten to make me a suspect otherwise .." Kavita replied back casually .

        " Not for the testimony since I know you lied but for saving me from Sahil " Uttara spoke and the crash of the tea cup kavita held was her answer enough to those nightmares .

          " You knew ." Kavita whispered .

         " I guessed but only knew for sure now  , Tell me what happened Kavita . I need to know ." Uttara asked