Chapter 4 : The Marriage Vows

Hi Guys ,This update is bit darker than others , it gives you an glimpse of Swara past .And it bit darker than all my other works .I hope you don't hate it for the pain I made swara go through .

Initially I wanted to wait till Sunday for next update but then I am always not so good at waiting ,so here you go .I will get back to the lovely comment soon .Please don't stop letting me know your thoughts just because I get delayed in replying back

Dedicated to -Nynaeve Count how many clause get broken during this update 😝..

Special Thanks to : @lucky03m For the Cover ,I know I can depend on you .💗💗💗

💗💗💗

One week later

Sanskar Maheshwari had not failed to notice there was drastic change in Swara during the past week, he had never seen her so down before maybe he never looked carefully before .

After Laksh visit . Swara changed , she rarely speaks and never smiled .Sanskar doesn't know much about Laksh Fiancee except she was the daughter of his uncle friend .

Durga prasad Maheshwari was an man who craved and needed power , And so even when his two kids were in the cradle he decided an alliance for them which would give him more social power .

Ragini Gadodia was the perfect match for Laksh Maheshwari , not for any other reason except the fact she was an Gadodia who were the richest and most influenced family in Kolkatta .

When you were told from young age you are going to get married to each other , It was easy for both of his cousins to fall in love with their father hand picked choice of spouse .While Laksh got lucky , Poor Uttara marriage alliance got broken when her groom decided to fall in love and marry someone else even going against his family .

Till now Uttara wasn't able to move on .She went to US for higher studies and settled there instead .

The Gadodia have earned their share of enemies , Shekhar Gadodia was known for his ruthless and he had the backing of his uncle to save him if needed . So Sanskar can understand if Swara life has been affected by Shekhar for some reason .But even then holding his daughter responsible was not something he expected Swara would do .

Sanskar wanted to cheer Swara up .And today coincided with the third anniversary of the day he started Karma , Arjun was his first and only partner .The rest of them worked under Sanskar and Arjun . So when Sanskar announced today they will celebrate their anniversary in a club .All were excited except swara .

Sanskar had to convince her to go with them ,And Swara agreed as Sanskar was reluctant to leave her alone .

Sanskar Maheshwari hoped an lively environment would cheer her up .Instead it seemed to have depressed her further ,A club is the last place Sanskar wanted to be in as most of his memories in this place where with her .