Chapter 20: " When you are in Love (Part 2) "

Hi guys. I am back with an update. But this one is kind of an  filler I thought I should let you know ahead .

.............................................................

        Sanskar didn't expect those words but as his mind registered the words. His hand got hold of his wife and His feet moved towards his daughter as he lifted her up . Then only he turned towards his bade maa  and spoke up .

         " We will take our leave bade ma. And I will call you when I find Laksh " he said and was about to walk with his family ,when Uttara voice rang out .

           " First check if you wife had anything to do with Laksh after all she kil.." Uttara quite didn't finish the statement as Annapurna Maheshwari spoke up .

            " Stop it Uttara ,I might not have raised you well that you would speak so carelessly in front of a child  " Annapurna  spoke up which was enough for uttara to keep quiet for the moment

            As Sanskar and his family  headed towards their car .Laksh car drove inside the gate. 

            Sanskar who had been worried about Laksh decided to speak to him before leaving.  But when Ragini got down from the car with mangalsutra on her neck ,He had his answer.

           " Bhai ." Laksh began in an attempt to explain his behavior but Sanskar understood why he had to get married in secret .

          " I am happy for you Laksh ." Sanskar spoke up and hugged his brother in an show of support ,While Ragini felt she lacked the courage to look at swara

               Swara remembered the words she uttered to Laksh when she saw the wedding invites and she wanted to say something that would erase  the pain those words must have caused them .

            She also remembered what Ragini said to her the first time she went to siddharth home after getting married

            " You destroyed my friend happiness by marrying my brother. But still I hope you will be happy with my brother ." Ragini  had said to her back then when she had found her crying after being abandoned by Siddharth after marriage . And Swara knew what she need to say .

         " Ragini .I hope you will be happy with Laksh " Swara said and those words brought tears in ragini eyes as she remembered those words as well , And it meant a lot to Ragini that swara wished for her happiness after what she did to her .

                  " Laksh ,Uttara is back " Sanskar said after a moment,  Laksh who was aware of his sister hatred towards  swara guessed what must have happened .

                 " I am sorry Swara, I will talk to her " Laksh said and after promising to make uttara understand ,Ragini and Laksh went inside their house .And sanskar left with his family.

            Meanwhile Annapurna Maheshwari was trying her best to make her daughter understand how she shouldn't find fault with swara .But all her words fell in deaf ears as Uttara failed to listen to her mom

               Just then Laksh and Ragini entered the house .While Annapurna who kind of expected it took the marriage news happily .Uttara was unable to understand anything.

            " I came back home for your marriage ,Why did you get married in secret ." Uttara lashed out at her brother and best friend .

           " My father no longer approve of Laksh ,Uttara .It a long story, Let me explain later ." Ragini said but Uttara mind already jumped to conclusions.