Chapter 2: " My Boss / Husband"

Hi guys,  Here you go I am back with a update .Hope it lives upto your expectations

Dedicated to ektakhan19 Your comments are the main reason for the early update.. Well I just want you to have your answers 😊😊

4th September 2018

4th September 2018

Swara life didn't turn drastically when she got married because no one really knew except four people ,So when she woke up the next day ,She still had her list of chores to do for her colleagues . They were her colleagues thanks to sanskar.

After she lost her job in Sahil house ,She worked in many part time jobs but none of them worked for her .It was two months later after Sahil trial  Sanskar offered her an job ,they have met up on occasion to discuss the case .He also helped swara and her mother find an house to rent with her meager savings .She already took too much of his kindness and so she said No .

But still an week later , She swallowed her pride and asked Sanskar if the job offer was still on the table .He hired her , And he didn't know anything about her.She used to work as a maid in Sahil house , So she wasn't surprised when her job entailed helping him and his employees with small tasks . At first it felt like the job was created for her sake by Sanskar .

After two months passed , She realized she felt needed in the firm and she grew comfortable in job .That was maybe why she had began to make few suggestion and point of few errors in the documents that was handed out to her to be printed and so on. Most of then were thankful for her help that they began to rely on her to help except Aisha .She didn't like someone finding out the errors .

So one day she picked up an argument with swara claiming she made an big mistake in an important court document .It escalated because swara refused to own up to an mistake she didn't make .And that when her boss stepped in . But Swara was crushed that he believed it was Swara who made the mistake .

" You could have checked again . Swara is doing more than what we have hired for her , Mistake do happen .No need to make such an issue " Sanskar said . Swara was angry ,For such an great lawyer Sanskar didn't even investigate the truth before he passed on an judgement

       Before she thought it through she uttered the two words that brought a halt to what ever sanskar was saying ." I quit " she said and it would have been enough except Swara mind still recalled the guilty verdict in an court room ,And she was not going to walk away with the same verdict this time .

" I have an IQ of 172 ,  It was both my blessing and curse , And yet i often check all the works handed to me over three times as an habit i practice to make sure i give my best to what i do . so whatever mistake you are claiming right now wasn't present when you gave it to me ." She finished speaking and one by one all her colleagues realized who was the wronged party including Sanskar Maheshwari .. And Aisha realising no one will believe her apologized saying it must have been her mistake.