Chapter 1 : " The Knight in Armani Suit "

Two years ago

Two years ago

                 Swara Bose hated the other half of their race and with right reason . Her grand father walked away from her dida because his new girlfriend was twenty years younger than him . Her biological father was an man  who preys on young woman  including her mom who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and he  walked away Scott free due to being an politician with considerable power .

                  Then there was her husband who was the example of all that was wrong in the human race .And Swara Bose doesn't need  any man in her life anymore .But she needs money to pay for the hospital bill for her mother. .

              And it was the only reason she didn't pour the hot coffee at the lap of  Sahil Sengupta son of her boss . She worked as an maid in Sahil house while his parents were nice people who hired her in spite of her past .  They couldn't control the wandering eyes  of their son

                 So far several of their staff quit due to Sahil wandering hands . But Swara needs money and she also found comfort in her wit that allowed her escape being his victim so far and also her  determination never to let an man over power her .

               Her mother paid for all self defense class Swara can master .Her mom didn't want her to suffer the same fate .But even her mom couldn't save her from her husband because she believed herself to be in love with him .

                Sahil was cocky but not an fool . Swara knew he is waiting for his lawyer who is scheduled  to arrive in five minutes hence she choose that moment to deliver his tea tray.  Because predator's like him can sense fear and Swara didn't intend to show fear in front of him by refusing to be alone with him .

               As expected an man in Armani suit entered Sahil office in time . While Swara hoped to be excused with his arrival . Sahil simply demanded Swara clean the room before leaving .It was plain rude towards his guest but Sahil didn't seem like he cared for his opinion.

                Swara hates men .If it not for that she would have appreciated the guy in Armani suit .Their was some sort of appeal to him that drew Swara to him .While she sneaked glance at Sahil guest .She grew increasingly aware of Sahil gaze that was filled with lust.

                   Sahil guest spoke in an low voice to ensure his client secrets reman an secret thus swara didn't hear anything but as each minute passed sahil got agitated until the tea cup flew from his hands and hit the walls ..

                   While Sahil guest took his leave .Swara was forced to clean up the broken tea cup .That's when she felt his hands on her .While her body prepared herself to do an physical damage that he never forgets .Her mind rationalized with the thoughts of the consequence of her actions .

      " I suggest you take your hands off my person right now . According to Criminal law (Amendment )  ordinance 2013 . Section 354 A . You might have to spend 3 years of your spoiled life in jail if you didn't do as I say right this instant ." She replied with an calm that masked the fear.