Chapter 11 : " Let me Go (Part 1) "

And we have reached the last clause , Not the last update you can relax for now . It the last clause in the agreement and i wrote and finished it in 3000 words. .I should have posted it but I felt I didn't do enough justice to the update .So reedited it which led one update into three parts ,so here you go Part 1 .

So reedited it which led one update into three parts ,so here you go Part 1

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

.............................................................

           Sanskar couldnt sleep that night .. His mind was occupied with what laksh said about him judging swara based on his experience with Kavita .

       He did admit there was some truth in it .And what bothered him most was the statement swara might judge him based on her experience with Siddharth .He never wanted her to club him with Siddharth as men who hurt her

            And maybe because of that he called her that night at 2 Am . She picked up at the first ring and he knew she was having a sleepless night like him and he had messed up .

" Can we talk? " he asked hoping she would give him an chance to rectify his mistake .

" No , You were right ,it best if you avoided me ." She spoke and cut the call .

            Sanskar realized  Laksh was right and she was blaming herself and it was because of that he woke an sleeping Raj who he hired to help him , They have both become friends when Raj worked for him the last time and remained friends when Sanskar got well .

            Sanskar didn't hesistate to ask Raj for help when doctors demanded he would require to stay in his wheel chair for a month. A month seems like less time than before ..

    It was raj who drove him to her house in the middle of night , And helped him to his wheel chair as he knocked on the door at 3 Am

The door was opened by Swara step father and Sanskar couldn't find any reason to give for his sudden visit . So  he remained silent as Raj wheeled him inside the house .

    Swara step father was soon joined by his wife whose face indicated he was no longer welcome in his house as he had hurted their daughter .

" Can I see Swara "  he asked after few moments  hoping he would get an chance to make amends  , Maybe it was his wheelchair that got their sympathy or maybe it was because they saw he was sincere .They let him stay. And swara mom went in to ask swara .

Sanskar was left to face the wrath of her step father.As raj left him alone to wait in the car ..

" You have hurt her " it was not an accusation but a statement for which Sanskar had no answer .

      Before he could speak up,  He overheard swara voice repeating the exact words he used when she visited earlier , Unlike swara who ran away at his words .Sanskar couldn't run even if he wanted too .So he was able to overhear swara mom insisting swara says the word to him rather than her .