chapter 12:she ran away...

Start from the beginning

She had hoped that they would talk. She had hoped that Taraji would explain everything. She had hoped that she would go back home with her daughter. Her heart broke into pieces as she had had more expectations and now they were nothing but huge dissapointments.

"She's not here!" Beatrice mumbled in a tone of despair.

Tracee frowned. "She ran away. Again."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Welcome to our new home!" Brian said in excitement as he parked the car in the posh bungalow's parking lot.

Amani alighted and in that moment, she felt that her entire life she'd never seen a house so beautiful with a serene environment and a clean green compound with red flowers surrounding the entire house.

Koi awwed at the beauty of the bungalow and she couldn't help being excited for her best friend. This is all Amani had ever wished for... And miraculously, it was all happening.

Brian was about to say something before Amani threw herself in his arms and held on tightly to him. She was crying.

"You bought me a house!" she cried uncontrollably.

"No, I bought us a house!" Brian patted her back.

Koi was so excited she said,
"B,This house is very very beautiful! I mean... Look at the flowers! The huge glass windows! The beautiful porch! The stone bench over there! The serene environment! The small green garden! The comfy hammocks in the garden! This must be heaven!"

Amani brushed off her tears with the back of her hand and grinned, "let's go see inside!"

Brian led the way. "Sure!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amani and Koi were busy unpacking staff and decorating the house as they were talking. Brian had gone to get Karis for them to fix the showers and the lights.

The living room had a stunning chandelier hanging on the ceiling and Amani sure loved it. She also loved the expensive furniture. It must have cost  a dime. She couldn't help but gaze at the puffy comfy gray couches that sat in the living room with a glass table in the middle and a flower vase on top. It's like her and Brian had the same taste in furniture. And she couldn't love him more...

Near the kitchen, lay a piece of art, a beautiful painting hang on the wall of a girl trying to break free from a web. In some strange way, she felt like the girl.

Koi brought her back to reality from the painting when she tapped her.
"Hey!"

Amani smiled at Koi and strolled to the kitchen where she started arranging the utencils.

"Tar... Amani, are you alright?"

Amani glanced at her, wiping a porcelain platter and placed it carefully on the rack. "What makes you think I'm not?"

"You're acting weird...," Koi told her.

"I've always been weird," She said rolling her eyes, not paying attention to Koi.

Silence stretched between them with Amani putting the utencils in order and Koi mopping the counter with a disinfectant.

Then they heard footsteps...

Koi had forgotten to shut the door and had left it wide open...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a 7 year old baby. He was playing around the living room with his red ball. He didn't mind that this was not his home. Amani just looked at the mischievous little boy, so full of life, not worried about anything in life except where and when he's gonna play.

For a split second,she felt kind of jealous. Koi just looked at Amani who seemed intrigued by the little boy.

"Amani, aren't you going to do anything?"

Amani smiled. "Just let the kid play..."

Koi gasped. "In your new living room!"

Brian got in, laughing with Karis. Then he stopped at the door.

A kiddo playing in his living room!

His new living room! Then he stared at Amani. She was doing nothing about it. She stood there just smiling, looking stupid.

"Hey kiddo!" Brian snapped, grabbing the ball.

"My ball! My ball!" The cute young boy cried.

"I'll give it back when you tell me why you came to play in my house!"

The boy looked remourseful  with his cute chubby face facing down. "I thought I would find new friends to play with!"

Amani smiled even more then she squatted near him and asked him, "where do you live?"

"House next door..."

Before Amani could ask some more questions, there was a soft knock at the door.

Brian rushed to open the door and he couldn't believe who was on his doorstep,

"Cece!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omagaaaaa loves!!!

Cece is back in Brian's life! what the hell does she want!!! who the hell dares cheat on her fiance with his dad? CECE!

Peeps! Brian bought Amani a house! A fucking house! A beautiful expensive house!

Somebody please tell me where I can find a man like Brian. No,scratch that. Please tell me where I can find Brian!! Haha, SECRET of course.

So thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed...

Please
Read°
Vote°
Comment°
Share°
Follow°

Love y'all

*slide to 13*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••