Part 36.Two Legs Instead of Four.

Start from the beginning

(Diesels POV)

It had been two weeks!two whole weeks!without my mate I felt like I was going crazy she's supposed to be coming home tonight I was pacing through my room waiting for my mate to call telling me I can come over and see her.

I had felt this weird feeling I had been having for a while ever since my 18 birthday and with mate gone the feeling of something bad happening was eating at my insides like if I got to excited,angry,sad,wired.
They all made me feel as if I'm going to fall of the edge and mate always kept me calm enough to keep my emotions in check.

I looked out side it was a full moon again and I'm hoping Jordan will get back before I turn.

(Jordan's POV)

"How long will we be gone sir"a younger male warrior asked me.

"We hope to be back by this time next week."
I said as I swam beside him.

"can you tell me what were going into sir?" he asked I stopped and looked at him. "War that's what were going into the vampires have been reeking havoc on the northern pod we are to relieve them of there duties and kill the vampires as quickly as possible. does that answer your question.?"i explained to him he nodded. "Yes sir."

as he went to swim back I added. "oh and next time you speak to me please don't say sir I am ma'am"

"yes Ma'am!"

"what's your problem?" Davis said while coming up beside me. "I was supposed to go back to my mate today. this damb war is keeping me from that I don't need any delays." I said he chuckled.

"I see your not mated yet!" he said laughing slightly.

"why do you say it like that?" I said very confused at his accusation.

"I acted just like you before me and my Lydia mated I almost choked out half the troops during training" there was a light airy ness to the conversation like he was looking back on a distant memory.

"I'm not the most likable person when it comes to relationships I don't want him to find a better option while I'm away. Plus its a full moon and he's a wolf.

he hummed in reply in understanding "Lydia is human I get scared every day when I get in the ocean she'll change her mind and leave while I'm away."

"Is there a way to keep from feeling like your I don't know -" "lost?' he finished reading my mind.

"yeah exactly" "nope not that I've found but over time you establish trust and that helps but there's always that strange little voice in the back of your head like it wont end how you want it to"

I always liked Davis he was 6 years older than me and never let me live it down but he reminded me of an uncle or something we had practically been raised together between my mom and his mom and dad always talking tatics strategy and things like that.

I was relieved when we come up to the opening of the northern pods underwater city with lots of vibrant coral and colorful fishes to deep in the ocean for any human to possibly go.

in front of one of the beautifully lit caves was a boy about 11 and a little girl about 8 playing the boy harassing the girl only for the little girl to result in hitting her brother I'm guessing.

as we made our way to the open cave we all would be staying for tonight a terrible pain went through my chest and went all the way to my hands and fin.

that's when I realized something was wrong but not with me with diesel.

(Diesels POV)

I walked into the bathroom taking off my shirt and turned on the shower I still had an hour and a half till the moon caused me to shift.

I felt the strange feeling I had getting stronger until it was an actual throb starting in my hands and feet then a shooting pain went through my head and chest I looked up at my reflection only to be met with instead of green or black eyes like I would have normally had but to see bright gold eyes.

I closed my eyes and shook my head and when I opened them again gold orbs still stared back at me.

The strange throb turned into full blown pain it coursed through me like blood and didn't give me a chance before I felt my back bone brake I fell to my knees claws came out my finger tips and toes along with dark brown and black hair sprouting from my skin the panic in me started to calm I was just shifting I was fine.

That's what I tried to tell myself at least.

I was in shock when all my bones started to brake and remold I was able to watch as each one broke. I felt bile rise with in me my spine finally healed into place and a tail had been made in that time but I was still mostly human I didn't understand why the shift was so slow and so painful it had never been like this before.

"what's going on why is it taking so long?'I barked out to carnivore.(His wolf)

"I'm sorry I should have told you but I thought it would be better if you didn't know till it happened." he said his voice sad and weary.

I groaned out as my veins felt like they were bursting from my skin ;my jaw broke and my nose as canines grew out of my gums.

When the shift finally ended I let my body stay there for a second to try and cope with what it just went through.

"Diesel are you ok we heard a commotion?" my moms voice sounded from the door I had somehow moved out of the bathroom and into my bedroom floor when she saw me I sall it before I heard the loud shrill of her scream.

In seconds my dad was in the room holding my mom he tried to console her but she pointed in my direction he turned towards me.

I never wanted to see someone look at me like that ever again my chest ached at there expressions.

I looked around the room trying to find my escape I found the open window before I even realized I was moving I was in the tree lining.

I ran till I couldn't anymore I had made it to a pond that normally took me an hour to get to in wolf form it felt as if it had only been minutes.

It wasn't till I went over beside the pond  did I realize how wrong the situation was. I could still walk on two legs, as for my palms they still had fingers attached to them

along with the fact my body structure was still human just bigger and there was wolf attributes like my ears which were pointed and my nose and mouth were made to look more like a snout.

but the part I hated the most was the tale. a big fluffy tale.

I got why my parents had looked at me that way. I touched my face with my hand/paw just to make sure that that was really me.

" I'm a monster." it came out barley audible.

"no were not! we're a lycanthrope." he said sounding very sad at what I'd said.

It was at this moment a thought hit me what would mate think? would she still want me like this? I started to panic as my mind played awful scenes of her rejecting me and being disgusted by what I looked like.

I heard yelling from pack members they were getting closer so I got up and ran this time on two legs instead of four.

a/n

welp i finally updated im just gonna say sorry and promise to update soon as always please comment vote and follow tell me what you thought i always love to read yalls comments love ya.