Chapter 9

•Kirishima's POV•

Denki is sitting on the couch next to Sero. They each had an ear bud in one ear, them both giggling over something on Denki's phone. Tsuyu is on a couch across from them reading a book. Todoroki and Midoryia were sitting next to her, Todoroki on his phone with his other arm wrapped around Midoriya's shoulder, Midoriya blushing madly while writing in his hero analyzation journal, looking at his semi-color haired boyfriend out of the corner of his eye occasionally.

I walk towards Denki and Sero, Bakugou following me, mine and his hands still intertwined. We sit down on the couch next to the two giggly boys. Denki looks away from his phone to look towards us. He sees our hands intertwined and looks up to meet my eyes, he smirks and I give him a small nod, letting him know that it is what it what he thinks it is. He looks at Bakugou and his eyes widen. I can tell he noticed the marks I had left on Bakugou's neck. He looks back at me with slight confusion. I give him a smile in return.

I let go of Bakugou's hand and lay on his chest, him wrapping his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

Midoriya looks up from his journal and sees Bakugou and I cuddled up next to each other. He smiles and gives me an expression of approval. Todoroki notices his green haired boyfriend looking in our direction and looks up from his phone to turn his gaze towards us as well. He gives a slight smirk and looks back to his phone.

I look up towards Bakugou and see that he is looking towards the windows. I can tell that he is still not completely content with doing this in front of everyone because he is scared of what may happen.

I pull out my phone to text him instead of saying anything out loud.

Me: Show affection, people will catch on.

I hear the vibrate of his phone and I see him pull it out of his pocket. I wrap my arms tightly around his waist and snuggle up against him. I feel him kiss my head. I think he understands my plan and i think he wants to go along with it. I look up at him again and he places a kiss on my lips. He looks down at me and smirks. I got lost in his crimson eyes. He softly runs his hand through my hair. I lay my head on his chest once again and close my eyes as he continues to stroke my hair.

I hear a thud in front of me and open my eyes in confusion.

I see Tsuyu sitting in front of me, holding her phone in front of me and Bakugou with a picture of us kissing displayed on the screen.

"So you are together?" Tsuyu asks.

"Um, yes." I say awkwardly in response.

"I knew it was going to happen," she pauses as she puts her phone away, her tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth. "You are a cute couple. You seem happy as well. I'm happy for you two." She finishes as she starts to head towards the cafeteria. She waves as she walks though the doors.

I look around to see the others in the room staring. My cheeks felt warm, I'm definitely blushing like crazy. I look up at Bakugou and he is blushing as well while he stares down at his phone, his hair covering his face in attempt to hide it.

I suddenly feel my phone vibrate. I pull it out of my pocket. Bakugou texted me.

My Love❤️: This is getting uncomfortable, can we leave and go back to my dorm?

I stand up from the couch and hold my hand out to Bakugou. He takes my hand and stands up. He intertwines our fingers and begins to walk away. I look back and wave goodbye to everyone. Denki is the only one who notices and waves back. He had a very sad expression. He looked like he was on the verge of tears as he looked away.

I turn back around and continue to walk and watch the floor as I wonder why he was upset.

"What's wrong?" Bakugou asks.

I look up at him and smile. "Nothing! I'm fine."

"Ok.." he replies as we continue to walk down the halls to his dorm room.
————————————
(A/N)
I am so sorry for not updating for so long. School got hectic and I was so busy I didn't even think about updating :'(
Once the school break started I had the time but I've been having major writers block, so this chapter isn't that great, but I tried knowing I haven't updated in so long. This one is kinda short, 748 words, but I hope it isn't too terrible XD
High School is stressful but I will try my best to post new chapters more frequently!!!
•••
Would Tsuyu tell the class about them being together? Would everyone take the news like she did? Will everyone accept them? And why did Denki look so upset? I guess we'll just have to wait and find out :3