Chapter 19

Harry opened his eyes as he smiled, seeing Zayn sleeping beside him.

He play with Zayn's hair as Zayn slowly opened his eyes "Good morning Babe" Zayn greeted as Harry gave him a nose to nose. Zayn was about to kiss him when Harry's phone rang.

Both Harry and Zayn perked their heads up hearing the sound "Ugh! No!" Harry groaned as Zayn chuckled "Its fine, answer it" Zayn gave him a peck as Harry smiled and got up from the bed. Harry looked for his shorts that's scattered from the floor. Harry found it and fetched his phone—Kendall is calling "Hello?"

"Good Morning Sir" Kendall greeted "Hey Kendall, good morning. What is it?"

"Just want to ask if you're calling in sick? You didn't call me if you're gonna be absent so I checked up on you" Harry's eyes widened "Shit! What time is it?!" Harry frustratedly asked as he looked at Zayn who's stood from the bed and looked for his jeans "It's close to 9 Sir" Harry gasped, he didn't noticed the time and didn't noticed that its Monday!

"I'll be there" Harry said as he hang up. Zayn wore his boxers and jeans as he gave Harry his boxers too "I'm sorry Babe, I gotta go" Harry said, frantically putting on his clothes "Sure, I'll take you home first so that you could clean up" Zayn said, looking for a new tshirt to wear "Don't bother Babe, I'll just call someone, I don't wanna bother you" Harry said as he started to dial.

Zayn was about to protest when Harry is already talking to someone.

"Thank you for a beautiful weekend Zayn" Harry smiled as Zayn kissed him on his lips "I love you Harreh" Zayn said, as Harry giggled "I love you too" Harry responded as Zayn leaned his side on the door frame from the entrance of the apartment building.

Harry then saw a black truck coming on its way "Niall's here, I'll see you later okay?" Harry said as Zayn nodded "Later. Okay, you better get going. The people here are staring at Niall's truck" Zayn as Harry wave a hand and bid Zayn goodbye.

"What are doing in here in this scary hood?!" Niall asked as soon as Harry is inside his car. Harry put on the seatbelt "Just go Niall, the people are eye raping your car" Harry warned as Niall drove away.

Niall waited for Harry to finish cleaning up. Niall told Harry that he'll take him to his office.

After Harry is done with fixing his self, he walked towards Niall's truck "Okay, lets go" Harry put on his seatbelt as Niall started to drive "So what were you doing on that hood?" Niall asked again as Harry looked at him with confusion "What?" Harry asked as Niall rolled his eyes "What were you doing to an unsafe neighborhood?" Niall asked again as Harry got quiet and smiled "I'm with Zayn, the whole weekend actually" Harry smiled, his cheeks flushed "So you've stayed there at unsafe place the whole weekend?" Niall piped in as Harry pouted "What's with you and that unsafe hood?" Harry asked as Niall sighed "That neighborhood has a high crime rate and of course, you already know that since that's your job. I also heard that its the place where criminals lives. You know, drug dealers, shoplifters and thugs. So you've stayed there, you could've gotten killed or whatever" Niall said as Harry rolled his eyes "I'm with Zayn and besides, I just got there yesterday. We went to Coachella first, and god, it was fun!" Niall gasped.

He almost stopped the car "Coachella?! You went to Coachella?! What?!" Niall yelled as Harry shushed him "Wow, that's unfair Harry. You won't go to me at a party here in the city but you've gone to Coachella with Zayn" Niall pouted and is extremely jealous "Oh Niall, that's okay. We'll go together next time" Harry smiled.

Niall dropped off Harry from his office.

When he reached his office, Kendall smiled "Good Morning Sir" she offered a coffee to Harry "Mr Zayn Malik gave it" Kendall said as Harry smiled and took the coffee "Thank you Kendall" Harry went inside his office. He sat and put the coffee on his glass table. He fetched his phone and dialed Zayn's number "Hello?"

"How did you get the coffee in my office before me?" Harry chuckled "I bought it after you left, so uh—thank you?" Zayn responded as Harry smiled "Thank you Zayn"

"You're welcome Babe, now I better go, I still have uh—business" Zayn cleared his throat "Oh yeah, speaking, what do you really do Babe?" Harry asked as Zayn on the other line, suddenly felt hot and uncomfortable "Uh—we'll talk about it another time Babe, okay? It's kind of complicated" Zayn answered as Harry just agreed "Okay, I'll see you then" Harry answered "Okay, I'll see you. I love you Harreh" Zayn said as Harry blushed and his heart jumped with joy "I love you too" Harry said back as they hang up.

Hearing Zayn saying I love you is just surreal.

But Harry is really curious though, on what Zayn does. He doesn't want to push Zayn to tell him what he does. He doesn't Zayn to get irritated.

Back at the apartment, Zayn sighed. He can't keep fooling Harry. The man loves Zayn genuinely. Louis is right, Zayn must quit selling drugs. He'll find a job that he can confidently tell Harry and go to art school. Robbing Harry is not the plan anymore.

He's inlove with Harry and that's all he's gonna do to him, be inlove.

He tossed his phone on his bed as he exited his room. He went to the kitchen and saw Louis, chumming his cereals "Morning mate" Louis said, not looking at Zayn "Hey—" when Zayn take a look at Louis, he gasped "What?! You look horrible? I mean, tired. You look tired! What happened?" Louis scoffed as he put the spoon down and look at Zayn "I don't know why I can't sleep last night. Oh right! Maybe because my roommate is having loud sex last night" Louis glared at Zayn as Zayn's eyes bulged "What?!"

"So what, you've blessed your room, having sex with Harry?" Louis added as Zayn's cheeks flushed.

This is the first time that Zayn brought a human being over their apartment and It gave Louis a traumatic experience "Sorry Lou, I didn't realized—"

"Didn't realized that the walls aren't thick? I could totally hear you moaning and shit, now I can't unhear it!" Louis piped in as Zayn wanted to laugh.

Louis is so adorable "You've never brought Liam here. So Harry must be special?" Zayn stared at Louis. Zayn sat at the barstool, opposite to Louis "He is, special. Uhm—" Zayn take hold of his hands together and propped his elbows on the table "I love Harry Louis and I can't bear to see that he's hurt" Zayn seriously said as Louis' jaw dropped.

Zayn Malik is inlove! This is new! So new! And Louis can see that he's genuinely inlove since his eyes tells so "So?" Louis questioned "So? So what?" Zayn asked back "So you're gonna tell him about your drug selling?" Zayn licked his lips and shook his head "I'm not. That's why I'm quitting it" Zayn took a deep breath as Louis smiled "Finally! Finally!" Louis wanted to jump for joy!

"That's amazing Zaynie! So, what's your plan? How about art school?" Louis put some cereal on his mouth "I'll find a decent job, save up and go to art school" Zayn firmly answered "Oh man, look how Harry changed you" Louis grinned "It's a good change. I'm happy for you Zayn, I really am" Louis smiled as Zayn smiled back.

And yes, he's happy too.

// A/N: The next chapters are still in progress. Lol! 😂

I'll be updating soon! Thank you for my readers! ❤️

Spread love, not hate!

— the CAT xx