Chapter 17

Zayn waited at the bar area of the party.

He looked at his phone and waited for his client's text. Zayn planned this trip because his regular client ordered and said to meet him at the party, dragging Harry along.

Zayn could hit two birds at one stone— have money and be with Harry "Hey" Zayn spun around and saw his client, smiling at him "You've got what I need?" Zayn nodded as he pocketed his hand and grabbed the packet of cigarette.

Zayn handed the packet to his client "Here—" his client smiled widely, as she usually does "Here you go" she handed him the money "Enjoy Coachella?" She asked as Zayn receives the money and smiled back "Yeah. So uh—thanks" Zayn said as the girl wave a hand as Zayn stood and left.

Another successful deal.

Harry walked towards the bar area of the party. There are still many people, dancing on the bar side. And for a minute there, he thought he saw Zayn.

Harry continued walking as he bumped into someone "Oh Sorry" Harry apologized as his eyes widened "Gemma?"

"Harry?!" Gemma's eyes widened too as she saw Harry, what's he doing here?!

And he took a break from work? That's new "Harry!" Gemma smiled as she hugged Harry "Wow! I didn't expect to see you here" Gemma cheery said as Harry awkwardly smiled "Ohmygod! This is amazing! We're here together! Wanna go dance? It's our first Coachella together!" Gemma said as she take hold of Harry's hands "Actually Gem, I'm with someone and I'm looking for him" Gemma's eyes widened as she giggled "You're with your boyfriend?! I gotta meet him!" Gemma excitedly said as Harry crookedly smiled "Gemma! Come on!" One of her friends called as Gemma looked at Harry "Wanna join us? Were having good stuff on our tent. Call your boyfriend so he could join us" Gemma twinkled her eyes as Harry finds it adorable every time Gemma does it "Gem, maybe next time?" Harry pleaded because he really want to spend his alone time with Zayn "Oh, okay" Gemma sadly said.

But Gemma immediately smiled "Okay" Gemma tiptoed and kissed his cheek "I'll see you, okay?" she wave hand and left. Harry wave back. It's time to look for Zayn.

When Zayn went back to their tent with food on his hands, Harry is nowhere to be found "Where did he go?" Zayn mumbled as he fetched his phone and dialed Harry's number.

Zayn put the food on the table as he listens to the ringing "Zayn?"

"Harreh, where are you?" Zayn asked "You?" Harry asked back as Zayn sighed "I'm here at our tent, how about you?"

"I'm coming back" Harry answered as Zayn smiled "Okay, I'll see you" And they hang up.

Zayn waited for Harry. Minutes passed by, Harry finally showed up "Hey" Harry smiled as Zayn smiled back.

He stood and approached Harry "Where have you been Babe?" Zayn asked as Harry giggled.

Harry reached for Zayn's hand as he gently pulled Zayn towards him and put Zayn's hand on his shoulders and he put his hands on Zayn's waist "You already missed me?" Harry whispery asked as Zayn nodded as he wrapped his hands on Harry's neck "Yeah" Zayn responded as he kissed the top of Harry's nose.

Harry giggled as he captured Zayn's lips. They've kissed a little and after that, Harry sat on the futon as Zayn grabbed the food and laid it out on the ground "Good thing they have roasted chicken" Zayn said as he put the chicken on the ground "It's hard not having a table huh?" Zayn chuckled as Harry sat beside Zayn on the ground "It's okay. It's like we're in a picnic" Harry responded.

They ate their food, spoon feeding each other "Oh yeah, my sister is here" Harry said "Your sister Genie?" Zayn responded as Harry chuckled "Gemma" Harry gulped the food on his mouth "Her name's Gemma" Harry said again "She's here. She even asked me if I'd like to go to her tent. She said about having good stuff" Harry casually said as Zayn shrugged "Well, do you wanna go?" Zayn asked as Harry looked at him and shrugged "I promised that we'll spend alone time together" Harry said as Zayn grinned "That's a good decision" Zayn said.