Chapter 11

Zayn followed the tiles until he saw a huge door up ahead.

Zayn continued to walk as he finally reached the main door and wow, it's huge than he had imagined. The door opened and revealed Harry Styles.

Zayn instantly smiled and his heart flutters "Hey" Harry greeted as Zayn smiled even wider "Hey" Zayn replied back as Harry led him inside his house. Zayn followed Harry and Zayn's in awe. The house is even grand from the inside with Golden chandelier at the ceiling, some expensive painting hanging from the walls and a carpeted floor "Uhm, have you eaten?" Harry shyly asked as Zayn nodded "But I need some beer" Zayn responded "I may have beer, could you please wait for me?" Harry led Zayn to the dining room "I'll always wait for you Harry" Zayn bantered as Harry playfully rolled his eyes "I'll be back" Harry said.

As Harry reached the kitchen, he put his hand on his chest, his heart is about to explode seeing Zayn! After Zayn said his apology, all his hatred gone down to the drain, maybe he likes Zayn that much too that he instantly forgot what he did.

He took a deep breath and he inhaled exhaled "Calm down Harry, calm down" Harry opened the fridge and get two bottles of beer and went back to Zayn. He saw Zayn, waiting patiently for Him.

When Zayn saw Harry, he smiled "Here" Harry put the beers at the table.

Harry realizes that he forgot the bottle opener "I forgot the opener" Harry was about to stand when Zayn stopped him "Hey, no worries. I got this" Zayn grabbed the bottles as he did his trick opening the bottle without using an opener, Harry was impressed.

Zayn gave the bottle to Harry "Thanks" Harry shyly smiled as Zayn took a sip of his beer "So—" Harry started "How did you get in?" Harry asked as Zayn put his beer at the table "I uh, I have my ways" Zayn answered "No really, how?" Harry insisted "Well, okay, I climbed at your back fence. I threw pebble at every window I can find and good thing, you've answered" Zayn explained as Harry is impressed—again.

Zayn took another sip "Have you ever robbed before?" Harry asked as Zayn spurted his beer from his mouth and that hit Harry from his chest. Zayn's eyes widened "Oh god! I'm sorry!" Zayn put the bottle on the table.

Harry chuckled "Is there something I said?" Harry asked as he wiped his shirt using his hand "Uh, nothing. I was just thinking something" Zayn lied as Harry take hold of the hem of his shirt "I hope it wasn't about me" Harry slightly laughed as he started to pull his shirt up. Zayn's eyes widened and his jaw dropped seeing Harry taking off his shirt.

Zayn sees his tattoos and those abs, Zayn was mesmerized with Harry's well toned body "Ugh, I'm sticky" Harry mumbled as Zayn was stunned, he can't stop staring at Harry—topless "Harry—" Zayn spoke as Harry looked at him "Hmm?" Harry looked at Zayn as Zayn stood and leaned to Harry.

Harry's eyes widened "Please don't hate me for this" Zayn said as Harry knitted his brows together. Harry didn't get a chance to answer when Zayn kissed him.

Harry was stunned and shock from Zayn's action. He can't seem to move and his body's tense. Zayn noticed that Harry isn't kissing back so he backed away a little "I'm sorry" Zayn said as he sat back to where he was before.

Harry then didn't hesitate as he stood, leaving his shirt on the table and went to Zayn. Harry put his hands on Zayn's shoulders as Harry slowly leaned in and gently pressed his lips on Zayn's.

It's like Harry's mind suddenly got clouded with Zayn that he didn't hesistate to kiss him. Zayn blinked, stunned that Harry kissed him. Harry closed his eyes as he put pressure on his kiss. Zayn smiled as he closed his eyes and kissed back, wrapping his arms at Harry's waist.

You're worth it (ZARRY AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara