Chapter 14

Zayn and Harry's relationship is steady.

Not one of them defined what they're really are. All they know is, they're enjoying each others company. Harry's always troubled though. He still thinks about what Niall said about Zayn, that he's just playing with him.

But as far as Harry knows about Zayn, all his actions were sincere and genuine.

Every time they talk about each other's lives, Zayn would answer all of them with all honesty. Well there was this one time that Harry asked about Zayn's job that Zayn was all nervous answering Harry's question. But Harry didn't mind because he's in cloud 9. And when you're in cloud 9, all you see in your partner is his positive sides.

Harry knows that Zayn is keeping something but Harry didn't asked what because he doesn't want Zayn to get pissed off and he likes Zayn so much that he's adjusting everything for Zayn.

As for Zayn, he's developing feelings for Harry. Sometimes, when he's with Harry, he would forget about the reason why he approached Harry in the first place. But when he's alone and doing nothing, that's where his plans go back inside his head. Zayn attempted asking for Harry money. He's testing if his charms did really work on Him.

So, He asked Harry for a dinner date. After their date, Zayn asked if Harry has an extra cash because Zayn needs to take a cab home. He lied saying that his bike is under maintenance and left it on his apartment so he just took a cab. And without any question, Harry gave him fare to the cab. Zayn's magic is working!

"And yes, I'm not convinced that he's sincere and genuine" Niall said as he leaned his back on Harry's headboard of the bed. Niall came to visit Harry and ask him if he wants to Party but Harry's schedule is already taken by Zayn.

Harry looked at his self on the mirror, checking if he looked handsome enough "But he's making all this effort and stuff just to impress me" Harry defensively said as Niall rolled his eyes and sat properly on Harry's bed "That's all they do at first, get your feelings to attach to them and after that, he'll leave you hanging" Niall explained as Harry looked at him "Zayn's not like that" Harry mumbled.

Niall stood and approached Harry. He put his hands on his shoulders and look Harry at his eyes "You've only known him for a week and do you think he's telling you everything?" harry thought for a minute "That's why we're in getting to know stage Ni. We're still knowing each other's life" Niall laughed "Sorry! It's just that, you're getting to know each other now after sex" Niall said as Harry blushed, he dodged Niall's eyes "It's time for me to go" Harry said as Niall let go of his shoulders "Okay, just be careful. Don't give too much of yourself" Niall advised.

Zayn waited for Harry at the Clear crystal Beach. It's a resort.

Zayn planned everything for tonight. Because tonight is a special night.

He'll ask Harry to be his boyfriend. Zayn hopes that Harry will say yes. They've been going out for a week now and Zayn feels like it's time to make them official. Zayn always smile every time he'll think about their first night together—sure it wasn't part of the plan that he'll have sex with Harry but it just happened.

And it lead him to where he is now. Zayn's eyes caught a light coming from the car headlights. The car stopped and so's the lights. Someone came down from the car and Zayn smiled seeing Harry. Harry smiled back seeing Zayn.

Harry approached Zayn "Hey" Harry shyly greeted as Zayn take hold of his hand. Zayn then brought his hand on his lips and gently planted a kiss. Harry's heart flutters "Hi" Zayn smiled with his teeth out "Lets go?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded.

Harry's feeling of happiness is right at this perfect place. He'd been missing the beach so much because he's so busy with his company. Harry's eyes sparkles seeing the waves coming from the ocean. He closed his eyes savored the smell, sound and the feeling of being near the sea "And I bet you love it here" Zayn said as he wrapped his arms on Harry's waist and leaned his chin on Harry's shoulder.

Harry giggled and opened his eyes as he kissed Zayn's cheek "Thank you for taking me here Zayn" Harry whispery said "Always Babe" Zayn grinned "Let's eat dinner?" Zayn asked as he let go of Harry and took his hand. Harry nodded as he lets Zayn led him towards the table. The waiter approached them and they ordered.

After how many minutes, the waiter returned with their food as he put the plates on the table "Enjoy your meal" The waiter smiled "Thank you" Harry smiled back as the waiter left.

Zayn and Harry ate in silence. Well, Zayn was silent.

Harry was talking about how his day went but Zayn, all Harry's words just past his ears. Harry looked at Zayn with a concern look "Okay what's wrong?" Harry asked as Zayn's eyes landed on his "Huh? What?" Harry furrowed his brows "What's wrong with you? You've been quiet all evening" Harry said as Zayn rubbed his nape "Nothing's wrong Babe" Zayn replied "Uhm, I just want to ask you something" Zayn added as Harry is all ears "Is it too fast if I'll ask you to be my—" Zayn paused as Harry waited for him to finish his sentences "—ask you to be my boyfriend?" Zayn shyly asked as Harry's eyes widened and his heart beat faster than its normal beat.

Hell, Harry could hear his own pulse "Harry? I'm sorry, I won't push it if you think it's early" Zayn nervously added. Harry didn't speak for a moment, he was thinking.

Is Zayn worthy to be his boyfriend?

Well, Zayn had been thoughtful and sweet towards Harry also, he always brings him lunch because Zayn knows that Harry is so busy that he doesn't have a time to eat. His efforts captured Harry's heart plus, Harry is attracted to him.

Harry slowly smiled as he take hold of Zayn's hand "Just keep on pushing, I will always answer Yes" Zayn's cheeks gone hot, Harry just said yes. He said yes! Zayn stood and went to Harry, he hugged him and planted soft kisses on his face. Harry giggled "Zayn, stop, it tickles" Harry said as Zayn stopped and went back to his sit.

He take Harry's hand and kiss him on his knuckles "I'm so happy Babe" Zayn smiled as he felt happiness and it's a genuine one.

Harry smiled, he'd never felt so happy "I'm so happy too" Harry responded as Zayn let go as they continued to eat dinner.