Chapter 9

Harry can now finally breathe! Spending time with Zayn was just crazy!

Harry's getting crazy! Acting professional to someone you've just kissed is so hard! He tried his best acting all casual and put on his 'nothing happened' look.

His external appearance was all calm and all smiley but Harry's insides? He wanted to explode and scream! He keeps on dodging his eyes away from Zayn's physical appearance because every time Harry looks at him, his hands wanted to hold him, just to feel how his muscles feels like on his hands.

And every time Harry looked at Zayn's face, his heart wanted to burst out of his chest! Zayn's eyes are luring Harry to go near him and kiss him again. But Harry suppressed all those feelings and focused on their Apartment search.

And now, he's back at his office. Inhaling and exhaling.

He could finally breathe again! Harry doesn't know if he can still keep up with this 'nothing happened' charade. Zayn is his client for chrisakes! And Harry made a rule to his self to not get attached to his clients because one Harry's attached, he's having a hard time detaching.

That's why he doesn't get close too much to his clients.

But with Zayn, they've just met days ago and now they've kissed! Harry doesn't like this feeling. The feeling of having someone inside his head. Harry groaned from frustration "Focus, be focus" Harry mantra'd as he close his eyes. And when he opened them, he face his computer and did some work. After office hours are finished, Harry went back home.

Loki greeted him as he smiled "Gemma's here?" Harry asked "I think so, sir" Loki answered as Harry just gave him a small smile. Harry climbed up the stairs and went to Gemma's room. He slowly knocked "Gem?" He called as the door opened "Yea?" Gemma answered, peeking her head on her door. Harry rubbed his nape "How did last night go? With Nick?" Harry asked, he feels bad for leaving him though, off with Zayn.

Gemma widely opened her door and leaned her shoulder on it, she crossed her arms on her chest "It was fun. Nicky said you left him at the dance floor" Gemma raised her brow "Yeah, about that—"

"Harry, you could've told me you have a boyfriend already. So that I didn't set up you up with Nicky" Gemma barged in "No, I'm not—"

"Also, where did you go after the club? Nicky told me you were off with your boyfriend" Gemma interrupted again as Harry sighed "Look Gemma, Nick is wrong okay? I don't have a—"

"Oh shoot!" Gemma suddenly said "Listen, I gotta make some deliveries but, I'll talk to you later and introduce me to your boyfriend some time okay? Okay" And with that, Gemma went inside her room and closed the door. Great! Zayn is not his boyfriend!

Harry sighed as he continued his way inside his room. He threw his jacket somewhere and plopped on the bed. He needed sleep. Maybe this time he'll be able to sleep since he's awake 24 hrs. Harry closed his eyes as he was drifted to dreamland.

Harry woke up when his alarm clock sounded. He looked at the time and it's already 630AM, he'd slept long. Harry sat on his bed and stretched his arms, then, he stood and took off the clothes that he wore yesterday. He showered and after that, he put on some clothes and spray a little cologne and went out of his room "Hey" Harry looked straight and was greeted by Gemma "You're here?" Harry was surprised, Gemma's up early "Of course, I'm hungry and I want to eat breakfast" Gemma said as they continued their way to the dining room "Good Morning Sir and Miss Styles" the maids said as Gemma gave them a cheerful smile.

Harry's wondering though, why Gemma's so happy? They sat, opposite to each other as Gemma grabbed some toasted bread, eggs and hotdogs "Why are so cheery Gemma?" Harry asked as Gemma stopped cutting the eggs and looked at Harry "You don't want me to be cheery?" Gemma asked "No, I like it" Harry mumbled as he sip his coffee. Gemma smiled "Good. Now eat up" Gemma scooped some egg and put it inside her mouth "I miss eating breakfast with you" Gemma said as she ate some more. Harry's just glad that he'd spent breakfast with his sister.

After breakfast, Harry went to his office.

As he reached the last floor of the building, Kendall smiled at him "Good morning Sir" Kendall then offered Harry a coffee "What's this?" Harry asked, eyeing the cup "Someone delivered it here for you" Harry stared at Kendall and back at the cup. Harry took the cup and it's like it came from the cafe where Katy works "And also, this—" Kendall's now holding a small envelope. Harry grabbed the envelope "Thanks and please, let me know of today's schedule" Kendall nodded as Harry directly went inside his office.

Harry sat on his chair and put the coffee on the table and he stared at it. Harry then looked at the envelope, maybe from one of his clients? Harry opened the envelope and saw a special paper, he removed the paper and read the note "Good Morning! Enjoy your Grande Flat white Coffee Harry, sorry I didn't bought any pastries to go with it but, I hope you'll like your coffee—Zayn" Harry's eyes widened and his heart beat fast, Zayn?! This coffee is from Zayn?!

He looked at the coffee with horror as he gulped, what the hell?! Why would he give Harry coffee?! Harry reread the note again, it's was sweet and how did the hell Zayn knew Harry's fave coffee?! It's a little creepy but yet, sweet and thoughtful "No! this is not sweet! It's not sweet at all!" Harry groaned as he fetched his phone and dialed Zayn's number. Harry's tapping his fingers in the glass table, waiting for Zayn to answer. On the third ring "Hey!"

"Listen Zayn, whatever you're doing, stop it okay? I don't know what you want but please stop" Harry said "It's about the coffee is it?" Zayn said from the other line "Yes, and I don't like it when you're delivering it from my office. And how did you know my favorite coffee?!" Harry hissed as Zayn chuckled "Calm down Harry, it's just my way of saying Thank you for helping and I have my ways" Harry's breathing hitched, Harry's assuming too much! It's just a thank you treat! Harry's frustration suddenly died down as Zayn told him that it was just a thank you treat "Oh, I was Uh—" Harry coughed "Yeah, I actually called because I'll ask if you're available for apartment search later? After lunchtime?" Harry changed the subject, it's easier this way, he doesn't want to get awkward "Sure, Where should we meet?" Zayn asked "At the resto, okay? See you Zayn" Harry didn't get to hear what Zayn said next because he immediately hanged up.

He inhaled and exhaled, assuming things can lead to stupidity.