He looked at Harry's eyes "I don't want to keep anything from you" Zayn started as Harry nodded "Yes? What is it?" Harry said as Zayn take his hand and held it "Uhm, I was uh— doing something" Zayn is a nervous wrecked now "I uh—" Zayn fidgeted with Harry's hands as Harry take off his hands and put them on Zayn's cheek.

Harry pulled Zayn's face closer to him "Zayn, whatever it is, I know its not that bad" Harry whispered as he leaned their foreheads together. Zayn can't do it. He can't tell Harry. Because it is bad!

So instead of telling the truth, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath "I think I'm falling in love with you" Zayn whispered back as Harry's eyes widened.

He gently pushed Zayn and stared at his hazel eyes. Zayn gulped, what did he just do? Did he just told Harry that he's falling inlove?!

Zayn stared at Harry, deciphering his facial expression "Uh, sorry" Zayn mumbled as his cheeks flushed, this is so embarrassing. Harry smiled and take hold of Zayn's hand and put it on his chest, where his heart is "Can you feel it Zayn?" Harry said as Zayn can feel Harry's heartbeat "Zayn, I think—I love you" Harry said as Zayn's happy button just got triggered.

Harry loves him back! Harry loves Zayn!

Zayn smiled as he pulled Harry for a hug "Harry, you love me?" Zayn asked as Harry hugged back and nodded "Yes Zayn! I love you!" Harry responded as Zayn smiled, he hugged Harry even tighter.

Zayn let go and stared at Harry's eyes as he leaned in and gave him a kiss. Harry kissed back as Zayn's hands roamed on Harry's body. Harry moaned from Zayn's touches as Zayn pushed his tongue on Harry's lips. Harry let him in, their tongues dueled as Zayn won. He then slowly pushed Harry further from Zayn's bed. Harry helped Zayn moved him further into the bed.

Zayn removed his sketchpad from bed, dropping it from the floor.

As Zayn and Harry settled on the bed, Harry smiled as Zayn kissed him some more "Can we—" Zayn asked as making sure that Harry wants it like Zayn does. Harry smiled and kissed Zayn as his response.

Zayn then took off his shirt, and he helped Harry took his shirt too. After taking off their shirt, Zayn kissed Harry again, trailing his lips on Harry's neck, collarbone and to his chest. Harry giggled as Zayn kissed him some more, until he reached Harry's stomach.

Zayn then took off Harry's shorts along with his boxers. After everything is off from Harry, Zayn examined him and licked his lips. Zayn trailed his fingers on Harry's chest, down to his stomach "You're so beautiful" Zayn whispered as Harry grabbed his wrist and pulled Zayn closer to him "Take them off" Harry growled as Zayn smirked, Harry's on the heat.

Zayn took off his jeans and his boxers as Harry's eyes is in pure lust, Zayn's already hard and so is Harry. Zayn then reached for some lube and condom on his bedside table as he popped it open and poured it on his fingers.

After that, he kissed Harry again and then he went on Harry's thighs, kissing the inside of his thighs. He looked at Harry as Harry nodded. Zayn then put his two fingers on Harry's as Harry moaned and bit his bottom lip.

Zayn added another finger as Harry gripped the sheets and began to thrust his hips on Zayn's fingers. Zayn smiled as he grabbed a condom and ripped it open using his mouth.

He put the condom on and lubed it "Are you ready?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded, still biting his lower lip. Zayn nodded as he slowly inserted his member on Harry's. Harry moaned, feeling Zayn as Zayn pushed in further "Ugh Zayn!" Harry called out with pleasure as Zayn stopped "Am I hurting you?" Zayn asked as Harry shook his head "No. Go on, just move" Zayn nodded as he started to move his hips.

Sweats begin to form on Zayn's forehead as he keeps on moving. Harry moved too, moving with Zayn's rhythm. Harry moaned, calling Zayn's name as Harry wrapped his arms on Zayn's shoulders.

Zayn take hold of Harry's dick as he pumped it "Ugh Zayn, I'm—"

"Come on Baby, lets do it together" Zayn whispered as Harry gripped on Zayn's shoulders, clinging for his life. Zayn keeps on pumping and Pounding at Harry when they both cum together. Both Harry and Zayn gasped for air and Zayn plopped on top of Harry.

"I love you Harry" Zayn said, as he cuddled closed to Harry.

Harry smile and kissed Zayn's forehead "I love you too, Zaynie" Harry responded.

// A/N: Aww, Zayn and Harry love each other ❤️

Another sex scene! Seriously guys, I need your comments on their beautiful moments. I don't know if I did good or whatever. Lol!

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting!

— the CAT xx