Zayn licked Harry's lips, seeking for entrance as Harry opened his mouth, letting Zayn's tongue explored him. They've kissed and sucked, tasting and savoring each other. Zayn tasted like beer and a little bit of nicotine and Harry tasted like mint. Zayn ran his tongue on Harry's upper lip as Harry captured his lips again. They've broke apart because they needed some air. Harry pressed their foreheads together "Bed?" Harry asked, panting as Zayn grinned.

Harry take hold of Zayn's hand as Harry led him to his room.

Zayn's a little excited—Harry's exciting. Zayn is developing feelings for Harry but he just doesn't know he is because he believes that he's with Harry because of his money. Harry walked hand in hand with Zayn to his room.

Zayn was in awe looking at the paintings hanging on the walls "You like art?" Zayn asked as Harry scooted closer to Zayn "I appreciate art but my father was the one who loves art" Harry responded "How about you?" Harry smiled sweetly at Zayn "Uh me?" Harry chuckled "Yes you, who else?" Zayn bit his bottom lip, just lie Zayn, how hard can that be? "I love art, I actually have plan on going to art school" Zayn said straightforward as he silently gasped, did he just tell Harry his dream?! "Well, you could show me your works someday" Harry grinned as Zayn gave out a small smile "Sure, I guess" Zayn mumbled.

Harry tightened his grip on Zayn's hand "This is my room" Harry shyly said as Zayn pulled Harry against him and kissed his cheek "Shall we?" Zayn seductively said as Harry bit his bottom lip and nodded. Harry opened the door as they went inside.

After Harry closed the door, Zayn eyed Harry's room, it's all neat and tidy.

Harry stood beside Zayn as Zayn grabbed Harry by his waist and pulled him against him and aimed his lips at Harry's. Harry then wrapped his arms on Zayn's shoulder as they deepened the kiss. Zayn roamed his hands on Harry's naked body as Harry's lips move on Zayn's neck. Harry's hands then grabbed the hem of Zayn's t shirt as he pulled it up and dropped it on the floor.

Zayn looked at Harry as his eyes are filled with Lust "Bed?" Zayn asked as Harry inhaled and nodded. Zayn kissed him some more as Harry is pushing Zayn towards the bed. Zayn's calves touched the edge of the bed as Harry gently pushed him and lied on his back. Harry then licked his lips as he took off his slippers and take hold the waist band of his pajamas. Zayn watches as Harry is stripping down for him. Zayn removed his shoes and socks as Harry slowly lowered down his pajamas, Zayn bit his lips, he can see Harry's pelvic bone and then a little lower, Zayn saw Harry's throbbing member.

Harry dropped his pajamas on the floor as Zayn grabbed his hand and pulled him on the bed. Zayn maneuvered them as Harry is now lying on his back, Zayn grinned as he unbuckle his belt and took off his pants. When his pants were off, Harry take hold the waist band of Zayn's boxers and he slowly pulled it down as Harry's breathing hitched, he pulled and pulled until Harry saw Zayn's erection. Zayn took off his boxers and dropped it on the floor as he attacked Harry with kisses.

He kissed Harry's mouth, letting his tongue inside as Harry's hands explored Zayn's back and their erections brushing. Harry moaned from the friction "Zayn" Harry moaned as Zayn kissed his neck "You want me?" Zayn said between kisses as Harry nodded "Please" Harry said, almost a whisper as Zayn nodded and sucked on his neck, leaving a mark "Do you have lube and condom?" Zayn huskily asked "Over there, at the—" Harry moaned again as their erections grind "—there at my bedside table" Zayn gave him a wet kiss before standing up and rummage through Harry's table.

He grabbed the condoms and the lube and went back to Harry. Zayn smiled with lust looking down at Harry, he's beautiful "I've gotta prep you first okay?" Zayn said as Harry nodded.

Zayn opened the lube and poured it on his two fingers then he started to insert his fingers as Harry felt a little pain, its been a long time since he had sex. He's been busy with work that he doesn't have time to have hook ups.

Zayn inserted another finger as Harry slowly moved his hips up and down through Zayn's fingers "I think you're ready, you're already fucking my fingers" Zayn licked his lips "Just, go on" Harry can't formed any words since his craving for Zayn's dick to be inside him. Zayn opened the pack of condom and put it on his dick then, he added some more lube so that it will easily be inserted on Harry.

Zayn then take hold of Harry's thigh, spreading them "Are you ready?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded. Zayn then inserted his dick on Harry as Harry hissed a little "Relax babe, relax" Zayn said as he reached for Harry's face. Harry's ears twitch, Zayn just called him babe "I'll go in further, relax" Zayn said as Harry grabbed the bedsheets to hold on. Zayn inserted further as Harry suppressed his moan from the pain. Zayn looked down at Harry "Are you okay?" He asked as Harry nodded "Move Zayn, just move" Harry said as Zayn nodded and he began to thrust his hips "Oh god!" Harry said almost a scream as Zayn keep on thrusting his hips.

Harry gripped the bedsheets, all he could feel was pain at first but as it gets longer, he relaxed a little and all he could feel is pleasure. Harry's now moaning with pleasure as Zayn's thrust became faster and faster. Zayn lied on top of Harry as he keeps on thrusting in him. Harry wrapped his arms on Zayn's shoulders as he bit Zayn's shoulder from too much pleasure. Zayn felt the pain from Harry's bite but he doesn't care, he's in ecstasy "I'm close, So close" Harry moaned "Okay, together okay babe?"

And with Zayn's few more thrusts, Harry and Zayn spurted their seeds.

// A/N: Oh my! I did it! I wrote my first sex scene! Kyaaaaa I don't know why I'm so happy though. Could you guys tell me if what you think? Is it good? Is it boring? Please let me know! I love you guys!

Spread love, not hate.

— the CAT xx