I snap myself out of my thoughts and look away blushing.

"I found something." I smile.

"Yeah, what did you find?" he asks.

I reach under his pillow and pull out the photograph I found then hand it to him.

"I've been looking for this!" he grins.

"You have?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah, I like to look at it when I feel down. It makes me feel better." he murmurs.

"You get down?" I ask worried.

"Sometimes. It's not a big deal. It's not as bad as it used to be. I just get flat sometimes, you know?" he mumbles. "You make it all better though."

I feel his fingers link with mine and my heart swells probably more than it should.

"You looked so good that night." he murmurs, smiling fondly.

"So did you." I sigh. "That was a great night."

"It was. I liked dancing with you." he grins. "You should dance with me again."

"When?" I giggle.

"Now." he chuckles, nudging me slightly.

"No," I whine. "I can't dance."

"Sure you can. Dance with me. Please." he pleads.

I shake my head and he narrows his eyes at me then he climbs on top of me pinning me down.

Immediately something doesn't feel right.

"I will tickle you." he threatens. "Do you want that?"

I'm beginning to panic a little and my heart rate is picking up. I shake my head struggling to find words.

"Then dance with me." Vic whines.

"Vic," I manage to choke out.

His face falls as he realizes something is wrong.

"Kells, what's wrong?" he asks.

"Off. Get off." is all I manage to choke out through my panicked breaths.

Vic doesn't hesitate and climbs off of me. I sit up and immediately feel air starting to enter my lungs again. Relief washes over me and my heart rate begins to drop.

"Kells," Vic says hesitantly. "are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay." I breathe out. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. What happened?" he asks softly.

"Nothing, nothing, it was nothing." I breathe.

He gently takes my face in his hands, making me look at him.

"Kellin please, that wasn't nothing. It's okay. You can talk to me." he murmurs.

I stare into his caring eyes that hold nothing but love and all I want to do in that moment is kiss him.

I find myself leaning in but thankfully at that moment, Vic's phone starts ringing. I blush and look away from Vic as he drops my face to answer his phone.

"Hello," he chirps. "I'm just getting some more stuff from the old place...yeah, this is his house...babe he's my best friend, relax...I'll come home when I'm ready...I don't care...I have stuff to do...I'll grab some lunch on the way home...I just don't want to go out...you're being dramatic...okay, whatever, bye."

Vic hangs up seeming stressed.

"Everything okay?" I ask worried.

"Yeah, Carter's just a little antsy lately." he sighs.