Even forever has to end

A/N: I'm just ending this book because i want to and no one really reads it anyways. If you find this book and actually like it please let me know. If not then check out my other books.

Time skip
10 years have passed and me and Natsu have married and had kids. We have told our kids everything about how we met and all about our adventures. We still go on adventures but not as much. We have 4 kids 2 boys and 2 girls. They all have a mixture of our hair colors. It's red, orange, yellow and pink and it looks amazing on all of them. The boys keep their hair short like Natsu and the girls keep it long like me. They all know transformation magic and fire magic which makes them extremely powerful.

Time skip
Another 20 years have passed. Natsu is guild master and rules with a firm but gentle hand. He's strict yet understanding and kind. All our kids are in the guild and doing amazing. The oldest two are married while the youngest two are to busy proving their strength still.

Time skip
Old age has hit us. Me and Natsu are in our bed to old and weak to move. We see our kids and grandkids and even great grandkids around us. We look at each other and smile. We've done amazing things while here together and now it's time to pass the torch. I feel Natsu squeeze my hand one more time before everything goes black.

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case I want to write a sequel here is the start. If not just ignore.

Time skip
"Natsu?!"

"Ember?!"

"Where are you?!"

"I'm right here!"

"Your both needed once again. I'm sending you back to save the world that's gone to chaos."

"Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter. Go and save the world you both once called home."

In a flash I feel myself surrounded by fire again. I hear two loud booms and pass out. When I come to I see Natsu beside me. We looked how we did when we first met.

"How?! Last I remember we were both old and dying!!" He shouts in surprise

"I guess we are just that amazing together that we were reincarnated and sent back to help." I smile and hug him tightly.

"We literally got another chance at life." He smiles

"Yeah. And I'm going to love living it all over again with you." I smile back and kiss him tenderly.

This time we both have clothes. The same fire proof clothes we had when we first got together. We walk out of the forest hand in hand. Ready to take on whatever dangers await us. Together.