A fresh start

You awake the next morning still in the dress you had on but you didn't have your shoes on. Natsu must of taken them off for me. He's really sweet. You think to yourself.

You feel unusually warm and comfortable. You squeeze what you thought was a pillow and you hear a soft groan and you realize it's no pillow your holding. You look up and see Natsu sleeping peacefully with a small smile on his face.

You can't help but smile and relax. You really feel safe and comfortable with him. You realize you were laying on his chest with your arms wrapped around each other. You then notice that he wasn't wearing a shirt or the vest he had on yesterday. This didn't bother you at all though.

After all this is his house and he has a right to be comfortable. Plus this gave you the opportunity to see and explore his chest up close. Ever since you caught a glimpse of it you've been wanting to see it fully and even touch it. Feeling it pressed against you last night under the stars just made you want to touch it more.

You sit up slightly and get a good look at him. He looks so adorable and handsome at the same. His features are handsome but his pink hair made him look adorable. At this thought you smiled. He was very well built and looked really strong. You start rubbing your hands on his chest and down his ribs and abs. You were fully entranced in him until you heard him let out a soft moan.

This startled you and you stopped touching immediately. You felt like a pervert touching him like this. You laid your head back down and blushed feeling very embarrassed by your actions. You noticed the sun was up so you moved to get up. Sitting on the edge of the bed. You hear a groan behind you and feel a hand reaching for you.

"Ember? What's wrong?" Natsu mumbles sleepily while rubbing his eyes.

"Nothings wrong. The sun is up so we should get up." You tell him.

He groans "but I was so comfortable with you.." he whines causing you to laugh.

You try to hop out of the bed but he grabs you and pulls you down on top of him

"hey!" You yell and giggle. He wraps his arms around you and you sigh. This felt amazing.

"Natsu" you whisper

"yeah?" he replies.

"Tell me all about magic?" You ask.

This got him to let go and stare into your eyes.

"What do you want to know?" He asks.

"Everything. What kinds there are and how it's used and plus I'm extremely curious how you got the title of fire dragon slayer." You state with a smile.

He sits up and tells you everything about magic and about him and Igneel. You sat there listening in total awe at all the information that he was telling you. When he was finally done talking your stomachs growled and you both realized it was mid day.

"Let me make you something to eat" he offers with a smile.

How could you refuse? He uses his fire to cook some meat and you sat there in awe watching him. He just smiled at your expression.

"Natsu how do I know what magic I have? How do I know if I even have magic?" You ask him.

"We should talk to gramps about that. Maybe you can even join the guild!" He replies getting excited.

"Who's gramps?" You ask with a puzzled expression.

He laughs and says "he's the headmaster. Master Makorov is his name but I call him gramps" he chuckles.