A new begining

Your POV

Huh? Where am I? You think to yourself. You open your eyes but still can't see anything.

Everything is black. Did I even open my eyes? You think to yourself.

You feel so cold. You can hear faint screams in the distance.

"What's going on?!" You try to scream but no sound comes out.

Suddenly everything is white, but it's a bright and blinding white. Suddenly you feel extremely hot and it's hard to breathe. You feel like your going to suffocate from the heat and that you just might melt if you don't get away.

You try but fail and start to scream. Not because you are in pain but because you are scared beyond words. You suddenly hear a loud bang and yelling.

You shoot your eyes open and see flames all around you. You see what appears to be doors close and people around you. Suddenly the fire starts to disappear. It's almost like it's being sucked away from your body by a vacuum or something. Your eyes are blurry and you can hardly stand.

You see all different colors but one color catches your eye. It's a calming pink that calls to you. You reach out to touch it and it comes twords you. You feel yourself fall but you don't feel any impact.

You just see a vision of pink hovering over you and you think to yourself  I must touch this before I go.. you reach out again and manage to touch whatever it is that's pink. It's so soft, but what is it? Hair?

"Beautiful.." you manage to speak before your hand falls and you black out.

Time skip
"I don't care what happened pinkie you don't need to body guard her all the time!" A mans voice yells, clearly frustrated.

You can't move or even open your eyes although you want to more than anything. "I can and I will you half naked jerk!" Another voice yells sounding more frustrated than the first guy.

Wait. Did that first guy call the other guy pinkie?? You ask yourself.

Then you remember what happened before you blacked out. That vision of pink you longed to touch was a person and a guy at that! Now this guy was waiting by your bedside for you to wake up. You want even more now to open your eyes and see this person but your body feels so weak. Why?

"Whatever man!" The first guy shouts. "Whenever you decide to call it quits you know where to find me.." he huffs as you hear footsteps.

"I'll never leave and I'll never call it quits on her. Never." You hear the other guy say. You can feel him grip the bedsheets right next to you. You muster all the power you can and slowly move your hand near his. This causes him to gasp in joy and surprise.

"Your awake?!" He practically yells in excitement. You try your best to move again but to no avail. He sat back down and you can feel him stare at you.

He gently grabs your hand and holds it. "Since you reached for my hand I'll hold it until you open your eyes" he states sounding very hopeful. You want to smile but you have no strength. Suddenly you feel energy and power flow through you.

Where is this coming from? You think as you try to focus on the power you feel flowing through you. It's coming from him! You realize in surprise.

Just then you manage to shoot your eyes open and you see him. He smiles so big that it makes you blush.

"You are awake!!" He yells and hugs you tightly almost crushing you. He acts like your a old friend or long lost love and squeezes you so hard you could barely breathe.