Stolen

"Have you noticed that Natsu's changed?"

"Yeah. Whenever he's not around Ember he looks evil."

"Exactly. Like he will burn everything down if someone makes on wrong move."

You hear two people whispering but you don't know who they are. You can't believe they are talking about your Natsu. He's to sweet to be like that right? Then you remember the day he rescued you from that guild. Never mind he can be like that. You think to yourself. You decide to ask around but without natsu knowing. The only one he really trusts you with is Erza. So you go up to her and ask her for help.

"Hey Erza. Can I talk to you for a minute?" You ask her trying not to sound worried but failing miserably.

She nods and gets up. Natsu grabs your arm and you place your hand over his. He has a worried look. "I'm ok. I promise. If anything was wrong I'd tell you first, you know that." You say with a smile and walk off. He lets you go and you and Erza walk out to the back for privacy.

"What's wrong Ember? Is everything ok?" Erza asks

"That's just it. I don't know. I heard some guys talking about how natsu looks really angry and scary when I'm not around. They said he looks like he'd burn everything down if anyone made one wrong move and it worries me. I know if I'd ask him he'd brush it off. So I wanted to ask you if you can help me find out if it's true." You explain to her

"Since natsu only trusts me with you I can see why you ask for help instead of my input. Just like you I've never seen this. I'll ask around." She agrees

"Wait. We've left him now. Maybe we can be sneaky and see for ourselves." You state

"That wouldn't work. He knows your scent and can smell you a mile away. If you want to be sneaky we would need to prepare. I'll come get you tomorrow. I'll send him to the guild and set everything up. Alright?" She asks.

"Alright." You reply and you head back.

The next day Erza comes for you at the crack of dawn. Man it's to early. You get ready and leave but leave a note saying you left with Erza. Natsu is to sleepy to protest anything.

"This is perfect." Erza explains "I knew he'd be to sleepy this early in the morning to complain." She says with a smile. "Now come on we have things to do." She leads you to her apartment at fairy hills which up until now you didn't know even existed.

She has so much clothes and armor! Rooms and rooms full of it! Your jaw drops in amazement. She makes a beeline for a specific outfit. It's a long flowing pink dress with a few ribbons and sequins. It looks like a sundress/ballgown combination. It was definitely pretty. You put it on and it goes down to your ankles.

"Perfect!" Erza yells. "Now go take a shower and use lots of scented stuff. Then a strong scented lotion all over when you get out. Then I'll spray you and the dress with a powerful perfume. Natsu will never be able to smell you and we can spy on him. Oh and here!" She's so excited as she throws you a wig.

"What? A wig to?" You yell without thinking.

"Of course! Your hair is easily recognized. I've never seen anyone with hair your color, well colors I should say." She retaliates.

You just sigh in defeat and do as your told. Your keeping your ring on though. You'll just cover the scent to. You absolutely refuse to take it off.
After your bathed and lotioned and dressed your ready to go. Erza looks at you satisfied then notices your ring.

"Your ring.." she starts but you give her a death glare and she stops.

"I am not taking it off no matter what!" You yell firmly. She just nods. Not wanting to start a fight.