2

The end of the day came quickly. It was starting to get dark when Yifan decided it was time to go back to BTS's camp.

Yifan, Zitao, and Jongin reached the entrance to the other camp when they realized something strange. Jongin sniffed the air.

"I don't think anyone's here."

Zitao scoffed. "No, I smell an Omega and an Alpha. But it's not the ones who matter."

Yifan scowled but continued into the camp anyway. At first glance, there seemed to be no one in the camp.

"Search through every den! Find them!", he yelled to the others.

The three Alphas go off and search all of the dens, while EXO's leader stepped inside the one that was clearly the pack Alpha's, considering it was much bigger than the others. The smells were much stronger. He moved further into the den. He stopped when he heard a whimper and someone shushing them. He smirked when he laid eyes on a small, feminine looking Alpha and an Omega who looked too tall to be anything but an Alpha. BTS sure was a strange pack.

When the two caught sight of the intruder, the Omega pulled himself away from the Alpha and they both stood up. Yifan then recognized the Omega as Namjoon's mate.

No matter how tall the Omega was, Yifan still towered over him.

"Leave! This isn't your pack!", the Omega yelled.

Yifan laughed, "Shut up, Omega. Where is your Alpha?"

"Hey! Don't talk to Jin like that! He's our Pack Omega. Show some respect!", the little Alpha spat.

"I don't care who he is. He should listen to his superiors.", Yifan grabbed Jin's wrist and yanked him towards him. Jin screamed.

"Answer me, bitch! Where is your Alpha?"

Jin looked determinedly at him. "I don't know."

Yifan pulled back his hand, ready to slap Jin. Taehyung took this as an opportunity to use his Alpha dominance.

"Let him go.", Taehyung said in a low voice.

Yifan looked at him and dropped Jin's arm, not expecting the little Alpha to react in such a way.

"Then will you tell me where your pack Alpha is?"

Taehyung looked shyly to the ground. "He went to your camp with the rest of our pack. He wouldn't tell me what for though."

Jin glared at Taehyung. "What is wrong with you? You're not supposed to tell him!"

Yifan didn't bother hearing what else the tall Omega had to say before he shifted into his wolf form and ran out of the den.

Zitao and Jongin quickly ran after their leader in their own wolf forms.

***

"Please. Just work with us. All you have to do is give us the pups. We won't hurt you."

Joonmyeon cuddled the pups closer to his body as he shivered under the gaze of BTS's pack Alpha.

"You have to give him permission to speak.", Hoseok says to Namjoon.

"Oh, right. Um...", Namjoon scratches the back of his head in thought. "You can answer me...Omega."

Hoseok rolls his eyes and softly rocks the sleeping Luhan in his arms. "The EXO Omegas only respond to forceful commands. That's how we were trained."

Yoongi put a possessive hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Omega!", Namjoon barks out. Joonmyeon instantly snaps his head up to look at the Alpha. "Hand over the pups. We don't want to hurt you."

Joonmyeon gives Sehun and Baekhyun one last squeeze before reluctantly handing them over to Jimin's outstretched arms.

"Thank you, Omega.", Namjoon said gently. He turned to Jimin and Jungkook. "Take them back to the camp, to Jin. Hurry!"

Jimin and Jungkook ran off in the direction of the camp.

Hoseok's eyes widened. "I smell them."

Yoongi cursed. "They're back already?"

Joonmyeon whimpered and tried moving towards the smell of his Alpha and his son.

Namjoon's heart clenched.

"Wait. I have an idea.", Hoseok said.

"You sure you want to do this?", Yoongi asked.

Hoseok nodded. "Of course."

***

As soon as Yoongi smelled Yifan get closer to the camp, he pounced on Joonmyeon. He closed his eyes and imagined he was talking to Hoseok.

"You're so pretty Omega. So desperate for my cock."

Joonmyeon let out a fake moan. "Yes Alpha Yoongi! Please! Put your pups in me!"

"Get off my mate!" Yifan came sprinting into the camp, followed by Jongin and Zitao.

Yoongi pretended to ignore him, trusting Namjoon to hold up his end of the plan. He grabbed Joonmyeon's legs and spread them wide.

Before Yifan could push Yoongi off of his mate, Namjoon jumped from the bushes and pinned Yifan to the ground.

"You're such a good little slut. So wet for me already.", Yoongi said loudly.

Yifan howled. "Stop! He's mine!" He ripped Namjoon off of him.

Yoongi quickly let go of Joonmyeon and attempted to tackle Yifan.

***

The fight went on for several minutes. Zitao eventually joined in. Jongin was currently comforting his mother and Kyungsoo. Jongin was shushing Kyungsoo and stroking his mother's hair softly.

"It's okay, Omegas. Everyone will be okay. It's fine."

Joonmyeon wasn't having any of it. "Alpha Yifan! Please stop!", Joonmyeon succeeded in getting the Alpha's attention.

Yifan stepped away to let Zitao ruff it out with Yoongi. Everyone seemed occupied with beating each other up. So, Yifan shifted to his human form to tend to his Omega.

"Are you hurt?", he asked in his nicest voice possible which just came out as a quiet growl.

Joonmyeon threw himself into Yifan's arms. "Please stop them from fighting! I don't want anyone to get hurt."

Yifan sighed. This was the first time he felt that he needed to protect his mate. Normally, he didn't care about Joonmyeon as long as he was willing to give him pups.

"I'm not hurt.", Yifan attempted to comfort him while rubbing his back.

Joonmyeon cried loudly. Yifan rolled his eyes and looked at his son who just shrugged.

All the sudden, Jongin's pupils grew wide. There was a sickeningly sweet smell coming off of Kyungsoo in waves. The little Omega whined loudly.

The fighting stopped. Yoongi and Zitao stepped away from each other and Namjoon stopped his movements towards Zitao. They all shifted back.

Joonmyeon and Yifan were the only ones not affected by Kyungsoo's heat. Joonmyeon panicked.